Classical Music - Help Needed

Check out Wagner...very epic stuff that is heavy as all hell! His most famous piece-Flight of the Valkyries_ is heavier than about ANY metal riff.

One of the DARKEST pieces ever is "A Night on Bald Mountain" by Moussorgsky. Find the full 12 minute piece..the Disney version was hacked.
VERY dissonate and loads of tension.

Its a hard question you got there...

Classical music its a huge genre... listen to Beethoven 5° and 9° simphonies... Everything by Mozart and Grieg..

and listen to HAGGARD... its like the perfect mix: METAL AND CLASSICAL

Erkki-Sven Tuur: Architectonics I-VII ("music should arouse questions with which people generally do not like to be concerned"). Progressive, atonal AND tonal....amazing. I've had this disc for about three years and STILL hear new stuff going on.

Arvo Part: Tabula Rasa, Fratres, Festina Lente, Summa, Alina, Cantus for B. Britten, Trisagion, Symphony #3, and more. His tintinnabulation technique makes time stand still, but is totally engaging. I can't relax with his music, it's intense in its simplicity.

Thanks for the recommendations :headbang:

Pierrot Lunaire by Arnold Schoenberg. This will scare the shit out of you. Do you have MSN Messenger? In that case, I can send the best version ever made of it to you.

Yeah I have messenger, you can click on the icon below and add me. I won't be able to log in the next few days, though, since i'm having problems with my internet service.