Classics Reborn

I just finished reading Trust Me, I'm Dr Ozzy.
Forget those magazines and newspapers with their Agony Aunt columns where people write in with their problems Dr. Ozzy is here to help. Just write to Dr. Ozzy and let him answer the questions you're too afraid to ask your GP.
On paper it's not a bad idea, after all who would you trust? A Dr. with his learned experience from books, or a person who's pretty much done every drug, drank every kind of booze, snorted everything, broken so many bones and generally fucked up so much through real world experience?
Yeah ok sure you'd trust the Dr. but hey that doesn't mean Ozzy can't help, if nothing else he gets you laughing and laughter is the best medicine!
I have never read a book with so many disclaimers though, it's almost like they don't want to be held responsible for someone actually taking Dr. Ozzy's advice.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's a few years old (shit it's 11 years old) and apparently he was asked to do a newspaper/magazine column hence the letters in the book are supposedly from real people. Although some sound a bit to stupid to be real.
Ozzy is very good at answering questions, obviously the legal disclaimers have to be there to stop his arse being sued but the guy does give some good advice, he gives some silly advice too, but he's not pretending to be a Dr.

Trust_me%2C_I%27m_dr._ozzy.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune