"Clean" Vocal - Melodic Death Metal Bands

AltF4

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2007
Does anyone know of any Melodic Death Metal bands with clean/semi-clean vocals or Instrumental MDM bands?
I have found a few: Amorphis, Sonic Syndicate, Preternatural, Soilwork, Disarmonia Mundi, Wintersun

If you know of any without the cookie monster vocals, please list some. (Even if they are just some songs by some bands, that may not be into clean vocals.

Thanks.

Moonlyght - Progressive Darkness

They do a nice mix of clean vocals and growling, in the vain of soilwork, minus the overly produced sound.

Dark Tranquillity - Projector

This album has lots of clean vocals but also plenty of death metal growling, but it's very tame so I would use this album to get yourself used to extreme vox. There's a lot of good melodic death metal out there, and once you grow accustomed to the vocals and see them as a compliment rather than a detriment, your patience will definitely pay off.

Death metal and clean vocals don't go together. Clean vocals are only used occasionally, if it all, in death metal.

I'm with this guy. however, there are plenty of death/doom bands that utilize this approach. which is fine, I guess.

Interesting comments. Please keep them coming if u find any =]. I love this forum already

dark tranquillity has a clean vocals on like, 2 songs on fiction. other than that, try norther, before the dawn