"Clipping Death" on Youtube !

Did the mix change since the "final version?" Even though it's in mono and de-rezzed for youtube, it seems like it sounds punchier and generally...better.

it sounds too good, and the solo was too well played... cost it some comedic value. should have had obvious clipping and a spazzy, poorly intonated solo. and the singer gaffed some bits as well.

funny stuff all the same.

it sounds too good, and the solo was too well played... cost it some comedic value. should have had obvious clipping and a spazzy, poorly intonated solo. and the singer gaffed some bits as well.

funny stuff all the same.

Oh..to well played :D Do you mean the mid section solo or the fast one ?

:headbang:

I think, when the people listen to it in mono on youtube, your idea of -not perfect sounding- has come closer a little bit.

Glad to know that "mono compatibility" thing worked.... far as I know, it's the same mix.

YEAH !!! In Mono it´s very punchy and great, too. Each element is perfectly hearable.

I´m Glad you all like this shit!!! I´m excited, if Dan will give the final okay for my youtube contribution :) But I think so.

Cheers,

Felix N.

I just listened to this for the first time. It sooo needed to be done and feels sooo right. You can't let it end there though. The industry needs to be hounded to get the message across.
The simpsons laugh is the icing on the cake. This just made my day.
No idea who the singer is. Sounds a bit like Dee Snider with an accent.
Keep 'em comin'.