Clips: Eminence Governor vs. Celestion V30

Am I the only one that prefers the Governor? The v30 sounds a bit muddy in comparison to the Governor, but the blend is the best clip. If the Governor was slightly less fizzy, it would be perfect.

Speaker 2, by far.

I had a V30 / governor cab a couple years ago and the Governor sucked for recording. Too much fizz, weird midrange. Live it was awesome, tho'.

That's how I feel about my Legends. They sound kinda funky recorded unless it's the right mix, but live they are without a doubt my favorite speaker ever. Soooooo brutal and clear :D

on these KRK Rokit 5's they sound so close, one seems to have slightly more bite, i'm guessing the v30.

Same, kind of worrying considering some people thought it was a huge difference. I could barely tell a difference on my listening system.

Interesting...

I really like 12.mp3 - a different speaker on each side. Sounds really wide, yet consistent too.

Out of the singles, I preferred 11.mp3, speaker 1 - weirdly, 22.mp3 (speaker 2) has this weird impulsey character to it that I didn't really like.

edit: I'm surprised that speaker 2 was a V30. It sounded a lot darker to me than the first speaker, and it sounded muffled and more "static" to me. But I know from experience that I like these speakers, so I can only assume the cab or the microphone positioning has something to do with it.