Close encounters...

I have been thinking of the post for a while and this is what I guess he try to say: he can't really speak English and waits until his head is clear...

I hope if he had some interesting paranormal experiences, that he will tell us, or what he thinks about it at all.

Was our pal Mr. V a bit tipsy and/or drunk when posting that? My intuition tells me so!:lol:

Well as far as paranormal experiences go......I've spoken to some imaginary friends but whether or not they were "paranormal" beings is anybody's guess......In fact, I'll just quit while I'm ahead here...:lol:

i'm still giggling with that post.. it is going to cheer me up all week. Thanks V! :p

astarte (feeling childish)
chirolp_poka.gif

Well you know, frosty...ethanol does tend to expose and exploit one's potential awareness of the supernatural forces of the universe! In other words, it can make you "really drunk".....the supernatural stuff is up to the medium imbibing, and whether said medium is willing to be made aware of said supernaturalitisms......

That wasn't supposed to make sense BTW....;)

Sorry, Runefairy......I'll speak of my paranormal experiences once these damn ghosts quit haunting me right now....:mad:

:lol:

You lose count after Twelve is that why you named yourself MajesticTwelve? I bet your on 4 :lol: :p the Theory in Practice probably helps to cluster your mind ;)

Originally posted by winter-frost
You lose count after Twelve is that why you named yourself MajesticTwelve? I bet your on 4 :lol: :p the Theory in Practice probably helps to cluster your mind ;)

D'OH! I left myself wide open for that one didn't I?:mad:

But in all actuality, I'll bet no one here actually knows what the "Majestic Twelve" is....it has something to do with the Roswell incident (hint: Hypocrisy song "Roswell 47")...

Whoever can figure it out from there wins a special prize --- that being.......another chug of beer from me.....:lol:

I think you're wrong frosty, I'm probably on 9 or so right now. But...it could be 12...if so, it's rather majestic I must say!:eek:

So anyway........how about them supernatural phenomena, eh! (*trying to stay on topic*):lol:

Originally posted by astarte
i'm still giggling with that post.. it is going to cheer me up all week. Thanks V! :p

astarte (feeling childish)
chirolp_poka.gif

Yeah, I love the post, it cheers me up, the cold isn't that bad anymore... :)

Originally posted by winter-frost
[BRune Fairy's thread has gone a bit off topic it seems [/B]

It's typical for us isn't it, getting off the topic...

Originally posted by Onde Erik
Of course I know of Majestic-12, but I guess playing conspiracy/horror roleplaying games (http://www.delta-green.com) makes me disqualified from the contest?

:lol: Hey there's Erik, he knows the score! :)

Okay okay so that was a dumb and not-so-challenging.....challenge. At least when there are such "observant" folk as Erik in the room.:mad:

Oh and @DWD:
Don't assume too much there friend...I rarely drink beer and other than that it's only water. "Pop" makes me peük. >:-X

Originally posted by Vintersorg
the thing is tha't I can't really speak Swedish, Irather just wwwait untilll the weathersare ok

considering this is a thread about paranormal stuff, that post freaks me out! :D

-phyros ( ok mr currently obsessed V... While you are obsessed, can you please send me the new songs?? :D )

I think I get back on the topic :lol:

This was many years ago when I visited a friend in England. While her husband was on exercise (he was in the army) I stayed few weeks with her. we were talking a lot about those books we were reading and discussed a lot of stuff. She told me about her experiences. Then on the last week, just few days before I went home, we went to a second hand shop. She saw a wooden pic in african style and bought it. Then we went back, had a nice evening, went to bed, everything was fine. Next morning I woke up first, I made myself breakfast, but did not take much as we did not had much left for breakfast. We needed to go shopping. Anyway, I went with the food in the living room. Just when I finished when I noticed I'm still hungry, I heard someone in the kitchen, thought it is my friend doing her breakfast. So I was running out of the livingroom to tell her that I'm still hungry, while she was running out of her bedroom to tell me not to eat it all. She heard the same as me. We were both staring at us and then to the kitchen door, together we went in. There was nothing, noone... we tried to find a reason, tried to explain the noise we heard, but could not come up with anything.
We went shopping later on, after we returned we had lunch and then watched a bit TV. Suddenly we heard someone cratching on the door, we both thought it's the cat wanna come it, but couldn't because the door was closed. Anyway my friend ask me to open the door and I was already on my way to open the door. But no cat there, so I told my friend and I saw her staring at the window. The cat was sitting there on the sill. We both have heard the scraching... I dunno what I let in, I did not feel anything not did it do any harm to me. Anyway I could not explain it, nothing else happend, two days later I went home and just a day after it her husband came back. First sentence he said when he got in the house was the picture must get out of the house. He did not know that my friend bought a pic, but it was the first sentence. By the way, he is a pagan. She started to get really bad nightmares since I opend the door, I did not know until few weeks after. She called me and said she has thrown all esoteric book away, inclusive the old book her husband had. It was a handwritten one from the 15th or 16th century. That made me a bit sad... and then I lost contacts with her, she just did not reply my letter anymore...

Edit: I mean she really freaked out and the nightmares have been really bad... I dunno if she was blaming me for opening the door, but she asked for it herself.

Btw, this thing happends all the time: There's no-one here but me, or just some and I know who, and not Morgana, still, all of a sudden, she's posted smth, but do I see her? Nope, never. Quite scary, really! Hehe :)