Close encounters...

Gabe: You should know by now that I stalk you on these forums only to be able to post snide (or, failing that, downright obnoxious) remarks whenever possible.

So this is my second post in the supernatural thread and so far nothing but nonsense to contribute with.
Can't say I've had any trouble with the undead recently though.

Actually, we _have_ a drinking thread, it's just not called that. The birthday thread is the party thread :) And still, if we had a out of topic thread it would just go out of topic as well, I'm sure, and we could never manage to keep the rest _in_ topic :D

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve

So anyway........how about them supernatural phenomena, eh! (*trying to stay on topic*):lol:

Well, I did make my own attempt to resurrect the original topic of this thread...but all in vain it appears.:lol:

@DWD: that's cool, complaining can oftentimes rule...in fact most times it does.....

.....damn I hate......everything!:mad:
:lol::)

Originally posted by Phyros
Speaking of birthdays... Who are up next Fjell?

-phyros ( longs for a few bears in the birthday thread )

Seems it's Lutz, at June 8th. -Oh, it' many before that, but not any I know of. Not anyone posting here that I know of.

Cleansing the house is always a good idea when you first move in. In fact the last 2 places (including my current home) have been cleansed. But the thing is, it all started back when I lived with my parents. And it's not something that only occured in 1 place. I believe it followed me. (Perhaps I'm just good company!) :lol:

At any rate I'd do something about it if I felt threatened...but thankfully that is not the case. :)