Clothes?

Had a look at it earlier.. I would have ordered allready tonight if I had any means to pay: No credit card, and no way if I'm snail-mailing my 33,something € to AUSTRALIA! (said euro's will also cost me about 10€ in exchange rates... it's ridiculously expensive with money exchanges here)
Had there at least been a place to get it from in Sweden, or better yet, Norway, it would have made it tons easier for me.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I'm still disappointed there was no Vintersorg
merch at the Inferno festival! >:eek:(
I wanted a cute litte t-shirt to show the world
I'm in love with the music! Hehe... >:eek:)

yeap, me too... but I had it already on my mind. Damn, should have asked who wanted merch, I could have brought some up with me!!!

I was upset to say that the Till Fjälls t-shirt and long sleeved shirts that I ordered from Napalm Records were not as they appeared on the site. They were discolored and the cover was a pinkish color instead of blue. I was mainly just upset that they were not how they were supposed to look. Napalm was kind enough to let me trade them in for a couple of cds. The shipping charges on the way back are what killed me. :(

Pink? thats to bad bro! I am glad I decided against buying the Till Fjälls shirt then. Napalm America only had the Logo shirt anyway so I purchased that.