Where can I buy clothes not made in fucked up countries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have any neo-nazis to beat up, but any whitey with a shred of dignity will do. It's really important to make sure everyone retains their sense of identity EXCEPT whitey.

Well, as I've said, I'm pretty sure that your bar trouble was about nacionalism and had nothing to do with being white, but if you want to keep repeating that to yourself it's your choice...

A lot of people have problems with nacionalism, which should not be mistaken with patriotism.

Your irish blood pride reminded me of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as I've said, I'm pretty sure that your bar trouble was about nacionalism and had nothing to do with being white, but if you want to keep repeating that to yourself it's your choice...

A lot of people have problems with nacionalism, which should not be mistaken with patriotism.

Your irish blood pride reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MktlfjFb3j0

I don't have Irish blood pride, I'm honored to be part of a people with a rich history and fascinating culture . I don't dislike people who aren't Irish, nor do I show preferential treatment to those who are. Being Irish is part of my personal identity, and neither you, nor anyone else have the right to tell me it's wrong.

Let me ask you, do you place that "blood pride" assumption on anyone non-white, who make similar statements? Some part of me really doubts it.

edit:
If you're talking about my FBI shirt, you've completely missed the humor it was meant to invoke. You see in the US we have this organization called the "FBI", which stands for Federal Bureau of Investigations, and... nevermind.

You hear that a lot from you crazy lefty types. Whenever a non-white person experiences some sort of persecution or discrimination (which I agree both are bad btw!) it's immediately because of their non-whiteness.

Whenever a white person experiences similar things, you lot clamber and jump through hoops to make it about something else; *anything* else that you can then turn around and blame the white person... it's classic bleeding heart lack-of-critical-thinking-skills leftism.

And it's bullshit.

I'm not homophobic. Not racist. Not right wing. Not particularly endeared to capitalism. Not a fascist. Don't believe hate speech should be allowed all of the time. Don't sympathize with neo-nazi's or ultra-conservative politics...

... and I still think you're full of shit.

You hear that a lot from you crazy lefty types. Whenever a non-white person experiences some sort of persecution or discrimination (which I agree both are bad btw!) it's immediately because of their non-whiteness.

Whenever a white person experiences similar things, you lot clamber and jump through hoops to make it about something else; *anything* else that you can then turn around and blame the white person... it's classic bleeding heart lack-of-critical-thinking-skills leftism.

No. You're wrong.
I wasn't in that bar but I'm 100% sure that if they had another bottle to throw and two targets: a white man wearing a blank shirt, and a black man wearing a nacionalistic shirt, the target would be the black man.

But hey, look at this video. Isn't it funny how the racist black people rip on the white guy just because he is white, and have nothing to do with what his costume stands for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out I might have gotten that wrong. At least according to their website it still seems to be legit: https://www.americanapparel.net/aboutus/

Damn, on this page there's a link to the CEO's website:
http://www.dovcharney.com/

It's a very long reading but apparently American Apparel history is all about being against nacionalism, protecionism, homophobia and xenophobia. How sad it would be if people start buying his clothes for all the reasons he stand against. :erk:

Is he some kind of public figure over there? I've never heard of him.
Sorry narcossintese i didn't get how you meant that last sentence in your post.

I wear Levi's. I think if for any reason you pay 3x or more than the cost of Levi's for a pair of jeans you're a tool. Call me cruel. Call me defeatist. Call me a derider of people trying to do good in the world. I don't give a fuck.

I pay less for my jeans, they fit and are comfy and fashionable enough at least for me. Sorry maybe one day I'll grow a heart and buy exclusively Dolce and Gabbana, but until then I'll say you are all enablers of cruelty just like me, whether you buy trendy "cruelty-free" clothing or not.

Plus, who is to say that those trendy brands that are "cruelty-free" really are cruelty-free. Most companies are proprietary anyway meaning they don't give any insight to consumers as to how their products are made.

That's why you end up with holes in your jeans after a short while: cheap materials, poor construction all rushed, colors wash out fast, and so on. Then you have to buy 2 pairs versus one of a better quality that would last much longer.

But it's nazi to want to buy quality.
The Germans make quality stuff but of course, they are all nazis.

Germans are germs.

No. You're wrong.
I wasn't in that bar but I'm 100% sure that if they had another bottle to throw and two targets: a white man wearing a blank shirt, and a black man wearing a nacionalistic shirt, the target would be the black man.

But hey, look at this video. Isn't it funny how the racist black people rip on the white guy just because he is white, and have nothing to do with what his costume stands for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqO0AiHWIg

Did you miss the memo that all of Ari Shaffir's stuff is staged? Silly video choice to express a mundane point.

I have never once seen, nor heard of any Antifa, SHARP or RASH attack anyone non-white. If you could provide any evidence to the contrary, I'd be stunned.

As an aside: FFS it's "Nationalistic".

Did you miss the memo that all of Ari Shaffir's stuff is staged? Silly video choice to express a mundane point.

But you still think that the punchline of the video is because he's white, and not about what his clothes stand for? If he was wearing a blank shirt the video would be the same, right? After all, it's all about him being white.

I have never once seen, nor heard of any Antifa, SHARP or RASH attack anyone non-white. If you could provide any evidence to the contrary, I'd be stunned.

Give me your email that I can send you.

As an aside: FFS it's "Nationalistic".

Sorry about that, not my first language.

But you still think that the punchline of the video is because he's white, and not about what his clothes stand for? If he was wearing a blank shirt the video would be the same, right? After all, it's all about him being white.

Give me your email that I can send you.

Sorry about that, not my first language.

To your first statement:
Are you implying a klan uniform is akin to an Irish t-shirt? If so, that's some sad shit.

To your second statement:
PM me some links.

To your third statement:
Google Chrome and Firefox both have a built-in spell check.

To your first statement:
Are you implying a klan uniform is akin to an Irish t-shirt? If so, that's some sad shit.

No, I'm implying that it is possible for a white person get in trouble because of what his clothes represent, despite the color of his skin. If you still can't understand this, that's some sad shit.

To your second statement:
PM me some links.
Sent.

Google Chrome and Firefox both have a built-in spell check.

I'm glad that you could figure out what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.