Where can I buy clothes not made in fucked up countries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plendakor, I would suggest you study sociology and political science more, and also work on your semantics and articulation A LOT more if you intend to stand for anything. Know your shit before you talk shit.

I cannot argue with what you just said. Internet, forum, context, delicate subject (racism) mixed with opinions, emotions and the unknown (have not studied sociology, political science and semantics)... It's probably easy to be read and took for a racist redneck.

I cannot argue with what you just said. Internet, forum, context, delicate subject (racism) mixed with opinions, emotions and the unknown (have not studied sociology, political science and semantics)... It's probably easy to be read and took for a racist redneck.

Sort of. You honestly present yourself like a racist, caustic bigot.

It's not that it's easy to read your posts and decide that you're phenomenally ignorant - it's that it's impossible NOT to read your posts and decide that you're phenomenally ignorant.

YOU're an idiot and your pathetic. I hope you don't have the right to vote because you probably can't process information.
Also, did you read the story ?

I'm not "claiming the right to be racist", my question was more in the idea of : if you don't like Pakistan, because of acts like that (and also because they are not very clean [ex: they have a restaurant here and don't wash their hands, dirty nails, same clothes and stinky]), is it racist or rational ? Do you have to like them, otherwise you're a fucking racist ?

Look at you man - you open up by wanting to deny a person basic democratic principles because they made a pretty astute observation about the 4 millionth stupid comment you've made that makes you seem racist. You then follow that by asking a hypothetical wherein someone dislikes an entire country for the actions of a few people, generalize based on your very limited experience with a few people who don't even live in that country, and close by suggesting that there's no middle ground between liking a group of people being a racist.

Plendakor, for the good of this community, your friends and family and fellow countrymen, for humanity as a whole... just fucking stop. It's exhausting. You make this forum a worse place.

Yep I'll just stop it. I'm probably islamophobic and you guys aren't. I assume it.

From comments I read, I'd say that a majority of my population here thinks like me but with harsher words. I guess it's a cultural thing here not to trust them.
However, here, with people from all over the world, it's the opposite.

I suspect a few of you to hold an hypocritical position just to gain sympathic capital with your public names though, and not what you really think.

This post is my last contribution to think kind of topic/drama.

Yep I'll just stop it. I'm probably islamophobic and you guys aren't. I assume it.

From comments I read, I'd say that a majority of my population here thinks like me but with harsher words. I guess it's a cultural thing here not to trust them.
However, here, with people from all over the world, it's the opposite.

I suspect a few of you to hold an hypocritical position just to gain sympathic capital with your public names though, and not what you really think.

This post is my last contribution to think kind of topic/drama.

The problem isn't your paradigm, the problem is your lack of understanding of that paradigm enough to stratify it. You attempt to present Nationalism, what you instead present is ignorance, by your own conceding. You have not studied anything necessary to firmly grasp the subject well enough to defend it's contention.

If the subject of Nationalism is truly important to you, why not learn more about it, instead of propagating what limited knowledge you have of it to those who have a stronger understanding of opposing views? It's almost as if you're trying to be shot down, intentionally.

Would it be safe to say this thread can be closed now?

I don't think anything further is being accomplished and all has been said that can be said (for better, worse, or otherwise...).

Would it be safe to say this thread can be closed now?

I don't think anything further is being accomplished and all has been said that can be said (for better, worse, or otherwise...).

I doubt anyone would object to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.