Where can I buy clothes not made in fucked up countries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plendakor

Oct 30, 2010
I was throwing some old clothes yesterday and decided to take a look at the ticket things with the information. Damn ... Pakistan, Bengladesh, India, ...

Where can I buy clothes made in USA/CAN ?
Online, preferably, because forget the stores here, all they got comes from shitholes. :erk:

Of course, clothes made in good parts of Europe would be fine too.

That pissed me off. Another thing that pisses me off is the all the crap from China. I wanna buy from around my hood, don't you ?

Edit: Here how it goes in china btw : http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=68b_1394512677

American Apparel.

Out of curiosity, do you want to do this because you want to boycott sweatshops or because you're a white supremacist piece of shit?

Are those really the only reasons someone would want to buy local instead of overseas?

Are those really the only reasons someone would want to buy local instead of overseas?

No, but terms like "shitholes", "crap from China" and "good parts of Europe" makes me wonder if he's talking about working conditions or it's a racial thing.

If it's the last one, he would look awesome with this necklace:
759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're taking this entirely the wrong way. China is notorious for producing cheap crap with shoddy workmanship, while the more developed parts of Europe tend to be of higher quality.

He's saying "I want stuff of higher quality and made by workers who are treated fairly," not "I only want people near my fat white body to have jobs."

No, but terms like "shitholes", "crap from China" and "good parts of Europe" makes me wonder if he's talking about working conditions or it's a racial thing.

If it's the last one, he would look awesome with this necklace:
759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg

The shitholes comment you've misquoted, he was talking about the stuff from the shops where he lives.

We're invaded by chineese products which are very poorly made and that is not good for our economy because people prefer to get everything from dollar stores instead of paying a few more bucks and get something made in their country and quality.

Edit: I might have mistaken Pakistan with another middle-east country a little bit.
But still, many reasons why I don't want to buy there..

As for Pakistan: I don't want to wear clothes made by someone who wishes that everyone in my country and the US gets their throats cut for not praising Hallah. Furthermore, from a place where women are less important that dogs. It's not a "racial thing" but I guess it's a cultural one. When they'll treat their own people with gender equaliy, respect their choices/beleifs and don't want to kill everybody in America; I won't have a problem with the culture. I don't care about the skin or origin of someone, I want to know what's in their mind and hopefully we can get along.

lol, you seem very informed, talking about stuff you don't have a god damn clue of. sorry but this is the same as saying all germans are nazis. have you ever been in pakistan? what makes you sure that every pakistani wants every US citizen dead? the "news"? probably...

the good old "womans rights" thing cuts no ice.

what's HALLAH btw? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.