cloverfield no spoilers

Yeah, I did like that.

And about it being better in the theaters, I'll add another +1 to that. I normally hate sitting close to the front in theaters, but because of the crowds I had no choice and the experience was even more intense because of it. With the screen taking up my entire view, it was really a "holy shit this is happening to me" kind of experience.

yea you felt like you were really there, thats exactly what turned me onto this movie so much

i agree about feeling "there"....i realized the next day, that as my friend and i walked across the Boston Commons to my car after the movie, and then drove around the city, i semi-consciously took note of the fact that the skyline was intact (yeah, it's not NYC obviously, but it's still a city skyline :p)

I saw it on Saturday with my best friend and Met-Al. I enjoyed it, my friend didn't know what she thought, and Met-Al didn't like it. :lol: so the three of us spanned the opinion rainbow on that one.

However, the sounds the little critters make when they're attacking? Yeah, they sound like pissed off sugar gliders. Totally ruined it for me.

I saw it on Saturday with my best friend and Met-Al. I enjoyed it, my friend didn't know what she thought, and Met-Al didn't like it. :lol: so the three of us spanned the opinion rainbow on that one.

Yeah, but Met-Al doesn't like anything. ;)

We saw it tonight. I REALLY liked it. Yardley sort-of liked it. For her, there were times that blew her suspension of disbelief. I thought it was very intense, and well done, though there were stupid parts.

I totally got motion sick. Hoooo boy. I mean, Cedar Point? Headbanging on stage or at concerts? Playing intense fast games of Halo? Blair Witch Project? BAH. Wimpy. This movie though... had me staring at the Exit signs or my shirt or legs to calm my stomach down.

So awesome.