COB Covers

Deffinatly Aces High, She Is Beautiful...
My Band Covers Their Cover Of Somebody Put Something In My Drink...
So Possibly That...

^i can't really tell but it's a really good cover. I wonder if they're going to do any other covers on pop people. Maybe a Michael Jackson?LOL

Yeah, not completely wasted. If they were, the instruments would sound like shit. THen again, if they were really drunk recording, effects would have to be added.

Jesse- said:
There are no Final Countdown, The Trooper, Repent, Iron Steel Metal..... and no Hopeanuoli covers.
No wai! Hopeanuoli is the best!!:headbang: :lol:

Well ok, if I have to something else than that, I'd say Somebody Put Something... Cause it's just so great version of the original song. And it brings back sweet memories from last winter...:kickass:

Innocent_Rose said:
I like "Somebody Put something In My Drink" the best. (From what I've heard) I think it's the most COB-ish song they covered, and hey, that's why I listen to them, because of thier style that I love. :)

i agree

yes, yes, I heard that too... exactly.... and now do you know what? I'll go to listen to that cover again: maybe this time I'll perceive and hear some little particulars which will make me understand who made it.... :p

norther made a cover,but that is not the one that is mistaken to be children of bodom,its sentenced or something like that

and just to stay on topic
silent scream hands down,it sounds way better then the slayer version