CoB DVD

ukstin

I Survived the Lake Bodom
Feb 6, 2002
Brazil
www.bodomnight.cjb.net
hail people!!!

I seeing during few days comments about a DVD of Children of Bodom, but I didn´t see something concrete about it.

So, somebody can tell what there are at this DVD?? it´s a show? a documentary? interviews?? it´s only in finnish? :confused:

thank´s a lot!!!

There is no DVD! Spinefarm had an idea to make one but it was only an idea... Also CoB probably will do a DVD but not anytime soon if they sign to NB I know they will probably put at least one out!

As far as I know, they were signed with Spinefarm up to Follow the Reaper, but Nuclear Blast distributed their albums outside Finland.

Spinefarm is their official label, but because spinefarm doesn't has a big distribution, Nuclear blast does most of that. You will notice they will have the Nuclear blast label and the text 'licensed from spinefarm'. In europe you mostly find the NB versions, except in Skandinavia. In america you'll only find NB versions and in Japen you will find Toy's factory releases, usually with bonus tracks. In korea you will find CD's under the one music label, usually with bonustracks too.

On the subject of DVD, I don't want a DVD. It may be cool but it's too expensive for me.

Woah, I can't wait for the DVD! :)
They wanted to release one last fall and I kept on hoping it would release before Christmas... :D That would have been the ideal Christmas-Present :)
I hope it will be released soon, so the time until the release of the album will be a bit shortend :p

EDIT:
On my "Follow the Reaper" disc, there are several NB-Logos, and even one "Jackson-Guitars"-Logo, but there isn't a "Spinefarm"-Logo anywhere... And YES, I'm from Europe, from Germany to be more precise...

At the show in São Paulo Alexi said they were going to release a home video and there would be images, or something, from the concert... I want to believe it's true.