CoB fans in canada.

Sanity'sMask

Arbeit Macht Fleisch
Nov 3, 2005
Canada
Well hello to you all this is my first thread.

Im wondering Is there any True cob fans in canada.. That actually listened to then when Something wild was the shit....I sure as fuck did

The first Bodom song I ever heard was Bed Of Razors... a few years back and I hated it.. then I became interested in progressing my guitar playing and I heard Bodom again and loved it, and I have ever since (minus Are You Dead Yet?) I live in Nova Scotia by the way... and they'll never play here..

i'm from winnipeg (obviously), the first cob song i heard was Silent Night, Bodom Night and i was blown away by the intensity, i've been a fan ever since and that was 3 years ago.

From North Toronto and I am a new CoB fan... got introduced over the last year via Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles Magazine.. mostly listen to Symphony X, Opeth, Nightwish, Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy and Cryptopsy but my old University Roommate who runs BWBK suggested I sit down and listen to CoB.. did and really dig it.

thats good that theres a few cob fans here. Where i live there aint no fuckin cob fans.... Nobody to play with..:yuk:

GhostOfPerdition said:
The first Bodom song I ever heard was Bed Of Razors... a few years back and I hated it.. then I became interested in progressing my guitar playing and I heard Bodom again and loved it, and I have ever since (minus Are You Dead Yet?) I live in Nova Scotia by the way... and they'll never play here..
yeah that really sucks. they dont come to vancouver much either.... and all the times they have ive been. which isnt many. but I must say they are fucking great live.

Dire said:
From North Toronto and I am a new CoB fan... got introduced over the last year via Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles Magazine.. mostly listen to Symphony X, Opeth, Nightwish, Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy and Cryptopsy but my old University Roommate who runs BWBK suggested I sit down and listen to CoB.. did and really dig it.

opeth:yuk:

Vancouver BC area here. I am a big bodom fan for a couple years now. AYDY doesnt interest me at all. Love The first 3 albums though. I also like Kalmah, Norther, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Ensiferum, Wintersun, etc. I don't know any true COB fans here. They all where HCDR t-shirts and claim that Lake Bodom is an album and not a song.

j0tun said:
Vancouver BC area here. I am a big bodom fan for a couple years now. AYDY doesnt interest me at all. Love The first 3 albums though. I also like Kalmah, Norther, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Ensiferum, Wintersun, etc. I don't know any true COB fans here. They all where HCDR t-shirts and claim that Lake Bodom is an album and not a song.

HAHAHA..!, I Know EXACTLY what you mean.. Some kids in my school.. well lets just say they think children of bodom just formed last year.. and made AYDY.....:erk:

Sanity'sMask said:
no one likes SW. hmm. I do.. The Nail..
Come on.. that post was smelling sarcasm from miles away. The Nail pWnz!!1 indeed.

j0tun said:
I don't know any true COB fans here. They all where HCDR t-shirts and claim that Lake Bodom is an album and not a song.
Hahaha yeah I remember, you told that. That's classic... Yeah there are fans of Children of Bodom and others of COBHC.

I'm a 34 years old fart from Montreal and I didn't know shit about COB, until april 2004 where I saw them opening for Iced Earth. They fucking got me man, I now got all their albums, and play them all the times. Hate Crew Deathroll & Hatebreeder are fucking masterpieces to me. But the other 3 are also really great. Even AYDY I love it too. I just ordered Tokyo Warhearts the other day, can't wait to ear it.

I can now even rank COB my 4 th best band of all times after Maiden, Floyd & Slayer

Going to see them both montreal shows Nov 10 th & Dec 11

Cheers !!
PowerBodoMaiden

I've been a fan since follow the reaper days... I heard my first song back then which was silent night bodom night, then I heard follow the reaper and Warheart and got right the fuck into bodom

I've been a fan of CoB for about 5 years now. Some guy sent me a song from them, Silent Night Bodom Night I think... At first, I did not like it that much, it was one of my first metal songs. But they grew on me and now I can't wait for the gig!! :headbang: