CoB fans in canada.

Kalupakki said:
Out of curiousity, what is it that you don't like about Mastodon?:err:
they were just..one of the worst bands i've ever seen haha and thats saying something...i saw sabbath the night before :yuk: (not saying they were never good..but they're far..far past the point where they should play live) i was just bored, its not my style, i even saw some people asleep during their set :Spin:

Segger said:
they were just..one of the worst bands i've ever seen haha and thats saying something...i saw sabbath the night before :yuk: (not saying they were never good..but they're far..far past the point where they should play live) i was just bored, its not my style, i even saw some people asleep during their set :Spin:
Fair enough.

In the band's defense, I know some people who hated them live, later heard Leviathan, and then became fans.

As to whether Quebec is 'the pit of Canada' I can say that I've lived in three cities: Toronto, Quebec City, and Montreal. And Montreal is the best of those three. So Quebec is better than at least one place for me.

The Bringer said:
Isn't Quebec the pit of Canada?

lmao!

I'll just say this, Cryptopsy, Anonymus, Obliveon, Quo Vadis, Martyr (etc) are from Quebec.

I've never heard any great bands coming out of the rest of canada except the ones in Quebec.

Ah ya and CoB is coming BACK to Montreal again in december also. :D

This is why we rule ^^^^.

Me , I'm from Quebec City, And Nordic Warrior is fucking right , Quo Vadis , Anonymus ... are bands from Quebec and they are amazing.
Can someone tell me if COB will come back to Quebec City ?