CoB ftp

Alright, well, i decided to get SmartFTP and WS FTP,
When i used SmartFTP i get the message onnecting to (rubenios.no-ip.org) -> IP: 62.194.226.34 PORT: 21
Connected to (rubenios.no-ip.org) -> Time = 0ms
Socket connected waiting for login sequence.
220 RubeniosFTP
USER ultimate
331 Password required for ultimate.
PASS (hidden)
230 User ultimatemetal logged in.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
FEAT
500 Unknown command.
TYPE I
200 Type set to I.
REST 0
350 REST supported. Ready to resume at byte offset 0.
PWD
257 "/" is current directory.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (62,194,226,34,195,150).
Opening data connection IP: 62.194.226.34 PORT: 50070.
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
PORT 192,168,1,2,4,223
200 Port command successful.
Opening data connection IP: 192.168.1.2 PORT: 1247.
LIST -aL
150 Opening data connection for directory list.
Connection closed. Server timeout.
425 Cannot open data connection (10060).
And it says the my connection status for rubenios... is idle.

For WS FTP it keeps like refreshing or something, the blue bar at the bottom right of the box keeps filling up then restarting, The Program is actually called Ipswitch WS_FTP Home, this is the same thing right, anything i should do for either program?

Oh, and under WS FTP connection log it says

TYPE I
200 Type set to I.
PORT 192,168,1,2,4,247
200 Port command successful.
STOR children of bodom - Sixpounder.mp3
150 Opening data connection for children of bodom - Sixpounder.mp3.

\m/Jason\m/ said:
Cool :) Right side is pretty easy to find on DC++
Full vid from the left site isn't.

I've never seen anything else from the LEFT except the ones that i already uploaded ; Touch Like Angel Of Death, Downfall, Deadnight Warrior & Bed Of Razors (which was already upload by someone else). If anyone has the other parts....don't be shy to upload them ;)

Yeah I have the full Milwaukee from the RIGHT also...Ale's side. I can upload that later...

Question : Anyone knows where was the location & date of the gig from Stone ?

I used to have the milwaukee one from the left side, the right side and from the crowd or behind the crowd or something, i don't know what happened to the vids though and i can't even get into the ftp.

It's not that hard to use ftp. If those proggies are to difficult use IE (Internet Explorer)
Copy addres from ftp mentioned on the first page of this thread to the cage of your browser and put the files you wanna upload in the upload map. :)

ND24/7 said:
I've never seen anything else from the LEFT except the ones that i already uploaded ; Touch Like Angel Of Death, Downfall, Deadnight Warrior & Bed Of Razors (which was already upload by someone else). If anyone has the other parts....don't be shy to upload them ;)

Yeah I have the full Milwaukee from the RIGHT/Alexanaders side. I can upload that later...
?

I have Silent Night, Lake Bodom and Warheart from Left/Henkka's side and the ones you mentioned except for Downfall, Deadnight Warrior and Children Of Bodom.
Would be better to have the complete file anyway :p Uploading things twice is stupid so wait for zakk to upload the whole thing. Thanks for that.

Used to have "towards dead end" and "touch like an angel" from the mid cam, but I lost it or sthg. If anyone has the complete vid, please upload and name it "mid" cam or sthg.

And Please name the files right, mid or left cam so people now what they are downloading and don't download things they already have, or think they already have to spare bandwith.

\m/Jason\m/ said:
I have Silent Night, Lake Bodom and Warheart from Left/Henkka's side and the ones you mentioned except for Downfall, Deadnight Warrior and Children Of Bodom.
Would be better to have the complete file anyway :p Uploading things twice is stupid so wait for zakk to upload the whole thing. Thanks for that.

Used to have "towards dead end" and "touch like an angel" from the mid cam, but I lost it or sthg. If anyone has the complete vid, please upload and name it "mid" cam or sthg.

And Please name the files right, mid or left cam so people now what they are downloading and don't download things they already have, or think they already have to spare bandwith.

Sir, yes Sir!

I mean it wasn't that bad I explained it here. Realising my error of maybe having people download a clip and delete it if they already have it. That's so painful I know... :Smug:

I only thought there was those couple of clips from the Left and a full Right...never heard of the Middle cam. That's cool...

I'll upload the Right with the name : Children_Of_Bodom_-_Live_From_Milwaukee_2000-07-29_RIGHT-CAM_or_sthg.mpg :p

...and Delete the ones I uploaded with the 'wrong' names from the Right if you find them useless. Sorry for that...

Hey What's Up! Just registered and want say thanks to everyone for all the ftp stuff. I didn't see the Montreal show up there yet so I just finished uploading it. I could only get it to play with PowerDVD though. Windows Media always gave me an error so I think I can find a copy of powerdvd if anyone wants it up there. later...

server is now offline for about 30 minutes, for file checking etc.
i'll give all the milwaukee vids the right cam angle name.

Also I'll remove the trsahed en strungout dvd, because the band sells this for a living so sorry for who uploaded it.

back in 30 mins :)

ND24/7 said:
Sir, yes Sir!

I mean it wasn't that bad I explained it here. Realising my error of maybe having people download a clip and delete it if they already have it. That's so painful I know... :Smug:

I only thought there was those couple of clips from the Left and a full Right...never heard of the Middle cam. That's cool...

I'll upload the Right with the name : Children_Of_Bodom_-_Live_From_Milwaukee_2000-07-29_RIGHT-CAM_or_sthg.mpg :p

...and Delete the ones I uploaded with the 'wrong' names from the Right if you find them useless. Sorry for that...

Please calm down and no need for sorry.
It was just an idea to save bandwith :erk: