CoB Guitar Pick?

Mar 21, 2007
Indiana, USA
I'm new to the forums and I'm buying a kickass V guitar (ok it sucks...but it's the only one I can find for my price range that's made for left handed ppl..yeah I'm weird like that or something). Anyways...does CoB have any guitar picks? What pick does The Alexi use? I, like you guys, :worship: CoB...yeah so thx.

i bet alexi couldnt play that stuff without a pick ;)

but why do you want to have the same pick as alex?
anyway, they're good picks

I'm new to the forums and I'm buying a kickass V guitar (ok it sucks...but it's the only one I can find for my price range that's made for left handed ppl..yeah I'm weird like that or something). Anyways...does CoB have any guitar picks? What pick does The Alexi use? I, like you guys, :worship: CoB...yeah so thx.

Yo dude, I'm also left handed....which guitar are u gonna buy? I want a custom rr24....but thats gonna cost sooo much

jazz III are mindblowing...
ps: black does mean 1mm

I got some Black Jazz IIIs a while back beacause some people were saying how good they were, but they seem say more than just 1mm which sucks beacause i like my picks thinner. Awsome picks, just not thick enough

I was loooking at COB Ebay shirts and someone made a really nice strappy shirt but i bet it really looks like shit? Anyone bought it?

I'd link it but i'm too lazy to look for it again. I think it was the one with the whole band in black and white and the Children of Bodom was red. That's the HCDR shirt, huh? I want the girl sized shirt with COBHC in white.

I think Laiho is playing with this kind of pick :

pick-1-big.jpg

i personally think 1 mm is too thick. u need to go and try different sizes, and find out whats right for you