Fucking CoB!!

FlyingV100

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2006
Saw CoB front row center @ POPS in Sauget, IL. They were the shit!! Waited for 3 hours in the cold rain to meet Alexi, but when he came, he had like 3 hot ass groupies or something and just said "hey, later..." and locked got on the bus. Coulda hung out or something, but it was still awesome. Alexi is a friggin demigod on guitar. Fuckn ay. :kickass: :kickass:

yah i went to the toronto show, it was awesome. i waited for 3 hours too,i was about to die from hypothermia but they finally came out. they stayed out there with us for over half an hour. i actually left before they did. alexi was taking photos with everyone and signing shit. they all seemed like pretty nice people. i also saw the groupies, dont know if they were the same ones, but yah they were hot!

Thasis said:
AWSOME MAN! I'm going to the Slayer, Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Mastadon, Thine Eyes Bleed concert. It's going to be SOOOO WICKEDS! The best of 5 worlds ;)
too bad 3 of the 5 worlds are terrible :p

FlyingV100 said:
Saw CoB front row center @ POPS in Sauget, IL. They were the shit!! Waited for 3 hours in the cold rain to meet Alexi, but when he came, he had like 3 hot ass groupies or something and just said "hey, later..." and locked got on the bus. Coulda hung out or something, but it was still awesome. Alexi is a friggin demigod on guitar. Fuckn ay. :kickass: :kickass:

year. gay.

What the fuck about Janne grabbing Alexi? It must be the other way around, lol.
No, my question is, they arn't really gay, right?