cob in viva la bam

Night Reaper

ooo the reaper wants more
Oct 6, 2006
New Brunswick, Canada

just in this episode they sixpounder, angels dont kill, choke hold, and triple corpse hammerblow

i not sure if all 4 is there but atlist 3 and in another episode they also played triple corpse hammerblow and needle 24/7

at 6minute of this one they play little blood red riddin hood

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i've heard a few songs on that show, but they aren't actually on the show :erk:

Awwww, i thought Bodom was actually going to be on the show. I'v seen those eps though. It's fuckin awsome when Tripple Corspe Hammerblow comes on. Diddn't Bodom Beach Terror come one time too?

Ahhhh Poisionblack - In lust is the first song... fkn awesome song. Seems they like finnish metal.

I always enjoy hearing CoB on Viva la Bam just cuz it's such a weird feeling to hear em coming out of the TV. I wish the songs would play for longer though, every instance I can think of, they only last 20 or 30 seconds at most.

Awwww, i thought Bodom was actually going to be on the show. I'v seen those eps though. It's fuckin awsome when Tripple Corspe Hammerblow comes on. Diddn't Bodom Beach Terror come one time too?

Yeah i think BBT was on the show....bah im not sure :erk:

This is old news anyway :)

Nikkie: Oh yeah, i so remember that.

LOL, Alexi trying to impress Bam????? Bam will be trying to impress Alexi. Alexi doesn't need to be on the whole show. I'm just talking about a performance and see them at the after party or something.