COB - In Your Face DVD

Some information I found on Blabbermouth. Not the most reliable source but still.

CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release 'In Your Face' DVD-Single - Oct. 27, 2005

CHILDREN OF BODOM will be releasing a DVD-single of "In Your Face" on November 23 via Spinefarm Records. It will feature the video of the title track and two bonus clips. More information will be made available soon.

In other news, CHILDREN OF BODOM will play four Finnish dates right after the European tour at the end of February. The details are as follows:

Feb. 08 - Oulu, FIN @ Teatria
Feb. 09 - Tampere, FIN @ Pakkahuone
Feb. 10 - Kuopio, FIN @ Työnkulma
Feb. 11 - Helsinki, FIN @ Tavastia

CHILDREN OF BODOM's latest album, "Are You Dead Yet?", was released in the U.S. this past Tuesday (October 25) via Spinefarm Records. The album has been declared to be one of the first priority UMG international releases through Universal's Fontana Distribution system. The U.S. version includes a previously unreleased bonus track that is exclusive to the U.S. release — a cover of the RAMONES classic "Somebody Put Something In My Drink".

CHILDREN OF BODOM's fifth album, "Are You Dead Yet?" is the follow-up to 2003's "Hate Crew Deathroll", which has sold in excess of 200,000 copies worldwide.

I think the 2 bonus videos will be those which japanese release would have.
Japanese official page said that it would include two videos:
1.COBHC - All Night Long (making of the album)
2.Angels Don't Kill (in Tokyo, 2003)
but as you know, it was cancelled, and universal music japan said that
they would release bonuses as a different form in the future.
But at this time, there is no announcement of the release date from Universal JP yet....
I worry about whether one with japanese sub will be released or not.

Get all personal with COB on their upcoming DVD! Featuring Alexi getting drunk and puking, Roope Mumbling and the rest of the band taking fat shits on the toliet. Get a inside look at each band member's Medicine Cabinet; find out all of their Hygeine products they use and you can be just like them. A COB fan's dream come tr00! It's only $35.99 U.S. Don't forget to BUY 2 copies and give a little donation to the band while you're at it $$$$$$$

Noble Viking said:
Get all personal with COB on their upcoming DVD! Featuring Alexi getting drunk and puking, Roope Mumbling and the rest of the band taking fat shits on the toliet. Get a inside look at each band member's Medicine Cabinet; find out all of their Hygeine products they use and you can be just like them. A COB fan's dream come tr00! It's only $35.99 U.S. Don't forget to BUY 2 copies and give a little donation to the band while you're at it $$$$$$$
:worship:

they should put something else on it, instead of Sixpounder live from Wacken 2004, cause all the fanbois have already seen that.