COB Interviews

dunno if you have seen this video.

edit: Some parts are (for me) hard to understand, but I couldn`t find a trascription of the interview...

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeah man I know. We have Christmas in shirts and shorts down at the beach. Christmas is a big thing down here in Aus still though. We still put up snow shit like snow men and all. Don't ask me why. It's like during our winter which is now, you guys are having the summer festivals. I'd hate a "white" christmas though. I hate winter!

I would feel so weird having Christmas at the beach :lol: It's always all family packed at my grandma's place and all wearing jackets and turning the heat on, and Spain isn't a particularly cold country :lol:

Fuck I hate it when people say Bod-dom instead of Bow-Dom. They should get it right before interviewing the almighty Alexi! I also hate it when people spell it Children of Bodom instead of Children Of Bodom. At least they got that right! It's COB not CoB

CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB
CoB

Fuck I hate it when people say Bod-dom instead of Bow-Dom. They should get it right before interviewing the almighty Alexi! I also hate it when people spell it Children of Bodom instead of Children Of Bodom. At least they got that right! It's COB not CoB

Are you sure?
I've always said bod-dom...even alexi says bod-dom

1:05 and 2:02

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1baem_h-vxc&feature=related[/ame]
0:01

well to me in all 3 vids shown he says Bow-Dom. Lol fuck you evening ninja! The worst part is when they made like T shirts that have the small o. I know its a minor thing but the logo looks cool with Of being like part of it instead just having the words Children and Bodom in big font with a little of in the middle. Lol whats wrong with Almighty Alexi? Sounds kinda gay but thats what I thought of when typing XD
maybe the one and only?

I had two chapters left to finish reading Pet Semetary before I seen that just there,yet couldn't stop watching. Damn him! I might just read them anyway,as unsuspenseful and anti-climaxing as that experience will probably now be. That's not a euphenism,books do not make me climax.
Thanks for the interview. :)

He says it differently in English interviews compared to Finnish ones. So I don't think there is one correct way to say it, or if there is it's the Finnish way ;) For example in the "kuuden kielen maisterit" interview he says bodom many times in Finnish way.

Alexi talks about horror films (sorry if this has already been) :

http://www.fearnet.com/b12495_interrogation_room_children_of_bodom.html

Haven't seen it before, thanks!

thanks for posting =)
I haven`t seen it too

Does someone know what alexi is sayinng here at 2:09??
Would be great if someone could translate it :)