COB Interviews

Yeah, seriously. That is amazing effort for all of us jokers. Thank you.

"In the diploma all the other school subjects had the grade 5 except in English, and Laiho speaks it very well." Is grade 5 a bad mark in a class in finland? Or does this mean something else?

Yeah, seriously. That is amazing effort for all of us jokers. Thank you.

"In the diploma all the other school subjects had the grade 5 except in English, and Laiho speaks it very well." Is grade 5 a bad mark in a class in finland? Or does this mean something else?

In primary and secondary schools grades go from 4 to 10, 4 being the lowest and 10 the highest. 4 means you failed the course, so 5 he got is the lowest grade you can get and pass the course.

Universities use grading from 1 to 5, 1 is the lowest and 5 the highest.

edit: and thanks to celeb, I know it has been quite a job! I always feel that interview that seemed to be really long in the magazine looks way shorter when posted here :D

that guys seriously has problems when he acts like that (when hes drunk).
Kinda aggressive dude :lol:

not really an interview, but anyway

8y9weh67.jpg

^^Thanks for posting :) Is this from some older magazine? Haha, first I was a bit shocked when I scrolled the page down and saw only the pic from Manowar :lol:

^^Ok, thanks for clarifying that. I thought first it would be older because the picture from Alexi is from...what, Follow the Reaper-era?

Yeah, definitely an old picture

Funny article though! Thanks for scanning it. :)

I'm hoping that someone will scan the Image interview, even if it's just text aside from the pictures we already have scanned.