COB Interviews

Damn, if it isn't Alexi, it's Roope.
I hope his ankle heals pretty fast. At least you don't play guitar with your ankle ;)

Oh the terrors of knowing you have a ticket for a certain date and you have no idea who hurts what..

edit: might I add that I love how google translate translates Jaska with Charlie, Roope with Bob and Henkka with Henri (although that''s his real name)

on a more serious note; apparently broken angles can take 3 months to heal. Let's hope it isn't that long and/or doesn't affect the touring schedule

I heard a rumor about it but as I didn't see anyone speaking about, a note and so.. I thought it was a gossip.

Broken ankle suck! Broke mine 3 years ago and stayed at home for 2 months until complete recovering after the surgery. Being a couch potato is not nice.

Hope Roope get well soon even with short time until the tour starts.

I have just payed for my ticket:( But at least the show in Poland is in late April. Or is it unlucky, cause gives plenty of time for someone else to hurt himself...?

Or is it unlucky, cause gives plenty of time for someone else to hurt himself...?

With CoB you never know. So now is actually the first time I'm glad that I'll see them in May, but you know a lot can happen in those months. Be it good or bad.

But let's not curse us.

there is an interview bout alexi's uclear thingy and his gear on the new album in new Guitar World, if u guys want ill scan it tomorrow, today its too late sorry

The clip will be in the website of the program but later, at least it wasnt there yet. Nothing new, just talk about touring, guitar playing and peptic ulcer.

Roope's broken ankle will not stop them touring that's for sure. Altough it would be interesting if he was just sitting in a chair with his cast on playing guitar :D

"So did I. Is it me, or does this album mean that the band will be focusing on their traditional sound a bit more in the future?
Do you mean going back to teenage-stuff? Bursting pimples and trying to copy Mozart for the very first time. No!"

hahaha :lol:

What would you say distinguishes ‘Relentless Reckless Forever’ from all the prior releases?
All the previous albums are just shadows comparing to this one.

Roope is great at marketing :lol:

Also: "It's so MASSIVE everyone will SHIT themselves."