COB Interviews

┼Victim of the Night┼;5751222 said:
Hmm, I don't if it was already posted... so for me it's a nice interview, thanks! :)

ps: funny when the interviewer asks about how they CoB guys chose their name... I like the way Alexi looks at him: poor Alexi, he repeated that story so many times!

yeah thats pretty funny :lol:

and also:
'4 teenagers went camping in there with tents and shit' hahaha

Why can't you watch it? BTW it's just an old interview with stupid questions like where does the name bodom come from an then there's something about Bud Light, that it will never get him drunk or something like that. I can't really remember and I can't watch it (thanks to public computers *sigh*)

lol, they guy was like, "Now, how many of those buds would it take for you to think im attractive?" and hes, like, "dude, that would never happen" and then it went on about how bud light would never get him drunk and such.

Saatje: cuz it'll take like 2 hours to load on my fuckin computer. And i was talking about the interview with Henkka. He likes hip-hop????

A lot of bassists like (or at least try to listen to) hip-hop because they can actually learn a lot from it. Mainly because of the heavy bass used in most rap songs. It's actually very smart, it allows the bassist to take the cooler elements of rap-bass and apply it to metal.

^yeah that's indeed true but I guess that Henkka is just not as narrowminded as a lot of metalpeople and likes a lot of diffrent styles.

^Definetly.

I didn't know that thing about bass with rap. So how good of a bassist is Henkka? I can't usually notice the bass so i woulnd't know. But i heard he only uses one note on each song or something.

haha yeah. bodom's base lines aren't anything great. pretty simple stuff. so henkka has the easiest job in the band (aside from Janne, sometimes)

I don't know if it's ever been posted before but I've cut out a section from a Talkingmetal podcast which has Alexi on it so check it out.

Alexi on talkingmetal, episode 54

And here's another one which features Henkka talking about the new DVD, GnR, speaking over 4 languages, ESP guitars/basses and some kid who had just had a brain condition sorted out and got his band to go and jam with Bodom... The dude at the end called him "Honka". :lol:

Henkka on talkingmetal, episode 119

In the feb issue (issue: 162) of Metal Hammer theres an interview with Alexi and Janne.
its rather amusing..i'll try and scan it later :headbang: