COB Interviews

ok scanned the interview..the text is a bit fuzzy thanks to my crappy scanner but i tried my best so..here it is, enjoy!

Thanks for this, Saartje. :)

But guys, a thing: in this interview Alexi said that he broke three of his wrist's bones falling from a car's roof...
But... hadn't it been told that he broke them playing and falling from the stage? Sorry if I ask...

Woah, i'v never seen those pics of Alexi/Janne on that mag. I never even heard of that mag. Haha, Alexi looks like an idiot!

well thats all kerrang does...

:lol: True... but I'm more interested to hear what Roope plans on bringing to the band in the future, and pretty much anything Jaska and Henkka have to say than stories about how Alexi injured himself and other miscellaneous retarded stuff. He's a drunk, it happens :lol: Not much of a mystery.

But myeh! :p

I hope their next CD is as enviromental as Follow the Reaper but much angrier and darker and of course as heavy as their new (real) sound. And some songs with fucking hellloads of cursing would be cool. Like a horror theme would be great. Children of Bodom should be horror. Not songs like Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom, We're Not Gonna Fall.. they suck.

Heartless: I'd like to know that kind of stuff but i hate it when they keep asking the same thing a billion times.