COB Interviews

Tell me what you think of the differences between the two Lake Bodoms

I seem to be one of the few people that DON'T have Tokyo Warhearts so I can just tell you something about the live songs that are on Bestbreeder, which are Deadnight Warrior,Downfall,Hatebreeder and Touch Like Angel Of Death.They didn't play any of them in Stockholm (except for Downfall) so I can't help you with that one,sorry.
I see I need to get that album as well.Then we can talk again!

I seem to be one of the few people that DON'T have Tokyo Warhearts so I can just tell you something about the live songs that are on Bestbreeder, which are Deadnight Warrior,Downfall,Hatebreeder and Touch Like Angel Of Death.They didn't play any of them in Stockholm (except for Downfall) so I can't help you with that one,sorry.
I see I need to get that album as well.Then we can talk again!

Yea bro, I cannot stress enough that you get Tokyo Warhearts, it is one of the best live albums of all time. I would never have gotten hooked onto Bodom the way I did if I hadn't heard Tokyo. Such a masterpiece!!

The dvd is still not in my stores!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying to see it. It's still the top thing on my list. I need Miiiiissster Laiho. It seems like such a fun dvd. I still have that $20 saved for it.

The dvd is still not in my stores!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying to see it. It's still the top thing on my list. I need Miiiiissster Laiho. It seems like such a fun dvd. I still have that $20 saved for it.

can't you order it from an online shop or so?

You wanna know where I got my DVD from?

Finland!

And I got it on 12th of October,even before the official release in Germany.:headbang:
I so wanted to have that DVD and now I think I watched it for the 100st time or so :lol:

@ MasqueReaper: I think you convinced me to buy it! I'll see where I can get it from!

I have an interview with A. Laiho after Children of Bodom played in Ilosaarirock in 2005. It's in Finnish and I'll be posting it in the LIVE STUFF thread soon so you can either check there or I could just post it in here too.

It's in Finnish so you'll need someone to translate it obviously. (Unless you're Finnish)

How tired, hungover or sick was Alexi?

I wouldn't buy the damn thing.

At first the statement sounds so humble -or naïve, or just plain stupid. One would think that somehow convincing the masses to buy both products would be it, right?
But maybe it's just that. Selling by feinging humility. Or some such other trick. It must be. Because Laiho is a buisnessman. One sly motherfucker. He knows exactly what sells, and when and how to sell it -or else he wouldn't have made it this far!

Sick or hungover? Perhaps. Tired, dreamy? Fugiddaboudit.

Reactions: Darkest Maiden
How tired, hungover or sick was Alexi?

I wouldn't buy the damn thing.

At first the statement sounds so humble -or naïve, or just plain stupid. One would think that somehow convincing the masses to buy both products would be it, right?
But maybe it's just that. Selling by feinging humility. Or some such other trick. It must be. Because Laiho is a buisnessman. One sly motherfucker. He knows exactly what sells, and when and how to sell it -or else he wouldn't have made it this far!

Sick or hungover? Perhaps. Tired, dreamy? Fugiddaboudit.

or perhaps it was just his personal opinion, some people may share his views, others maybe not. just a thought.

I like how Alexi talks about his own stuff. When he advertises his ESP guitars, he says they are just RR's with longer lower wings, like he doesn't even care :p

I might aswell post this here too.

Children Of Bodom - Rautaryhmä Interview (29.1.2007)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

This is a pretty high quality TV-Rip. You'll need WinRAR to unpack the files.

Note: The interview isn't four different video files, you'll have to download all those *.part.rar files and
then uncompress them to be able to watch the video. Incase someone doesn't know. :)

Reactions: Perkeleen_Penikka
alexi always uses ''You Know'' in int:Smokin: :lol: erviews
You know...you know...you know.. youknoww

Yeah We knowwww

alexi always uses ''You Know'' interviews
You know...you know...you know.. youknoww
int:Smokin: :lol:

ALexi a business man? LOL. I don't think Alexi is trying to be sly or anything. He's just stating his opinion and what he thinks. There's nothing behind what he saying. It's straightout and straightforward. LIke COB Webmaster said, they've gotten this far cuz of their kickass music.

I like it when Alexi says ya-know! In interviews, he probably needs some time to think, so he says ya-know.....the same as "umm...." Alexi's fave words are fuck, muthafucka, and ya-know.