COB Interviews

@Karma: good interview as I already said in another topic, but I'd be so glad if you did interviews with the other guys;) (and ask us for questions :D )

Shagoroth said:
@Karma: good interview as I already said in another topic, but I'd be so glad if you did interviews with the other guys;) (and ask us for questions :D )

Thanks! I wanted to hit the rest of the band up since they were ALL in the room when I was interviewing Alexi but I felt I had already monopolized enough of Alexi's time as it was; it is a long interview after all. :) ;)

Yeah I know but if you have the chance could you please interview Jaska or Henkka?:p
But you should interview Jaska! He gets interviewed once in a blue moon and I think the drummers in the board could ask some questions (which were not asked that interview in SOB)

Shagoroth said:
Yeah I know but if you have the chance could you please interview Jaska or Henkka?:p
But you should interview Jaska! He gets interviewed once in a blue moon and I think the drummers in the board could ask some questions (which were not asked that interview in SOB)

That's a good one since I have already interviewed Henkka as well. :) Good suggestion. I'll try to work on that in the near future!!!!

heyya, does anyone have interviews solely on specific songs. like where they elaborately explain the reason or meaning of songs like Everytime i die or Needled 24/7?

Karma thanks for the interview and for asking (my) questions for me! You truly rock! :headbang:

BodomAngel said:
I did an interview with Henkka on Nov. 25 @ slims in S.F. We also did a show review with C.O.B., Amon Amarth and Trivium. here is a link to the show review

clickhere

:headbang:

Thx! Nice job! But I can't find the interview with Henkka.... Could u please give us the link?? :)

BodomAngel said:
I did an interview with Henkka on Nov. 25 @ slims in S.F. We also did a show review with C.O.B., Amon Amarth and Trivium. here is a link to the show review

clickhere

:headbang:

"I have been a big fan of theirs from the first time I heard their second album, Follow the Reaper."

Sorry to let you know like this, but Hatebreederwas their second album, not Follow The Reaper. Thanks for the interwiev though ;)

Excess said:
"I have been a big fan of theirs from the first time I heard their second album, Follow the Reaper."

Sorry to let you know like this, but Hatebreederwas their second album, not Follow The Reaper. Thanks for the interwiev though ;)

Let's hope that was just a typo eh? :lol: