COB Interviews

Well the thing about the "back to the roots album" is it has never been proficiently presented to the band as a question, they've only presumed it as a threat, like fans wanting them to downgrade their experience and start loving Yngwie again, instead of understanding it as a return to more atmospheric vibe and fresh sound and back to the whole Bodom thing instead of writing thrashy metal about skateboarding, chicks and hangovers.

I think for that kind of job one needs confidence and colour in his writing as well as solid information basis on metal and understanding of musical theory. I'd like that job too but I believe I'd be thrown out if I show up and pretty much don't know who Pantera and Sepultura are... But I'm not gonna go study journalism for a decade if that's what it takes to get this thing thru.

lol well the thing about the "back to the roots album" is it has never been proficiently presented to the band as a question, they've only presumed it as a threat, like fans wanting them to downgrade their experience and start loving Yngwie again, instead of understanding it as a return to more atmospheric vibe and fresh sound and back to the whole Bodom thing instead of writing thrashy melodic metal with skateboarding, chicks and hangovers as theme...

joonas i just read jannes posts in the past and the guy kinda hates you wtf

you got the previlege to talk to janne and make him pissed off with something u said.. damn

There was something about Alexi on the Soundi magazine. He thinks his best recordings to date are Sinergy: Beware the Heavens, Hate Crew Deathroll and (surprise) Relentless Reckless Forever.

soundifc.jpg

soundi1.jpg

soundi2.jpg

soundi3.jpg

soundi4.jpg

soundi5.jpg

soundi6.jpg

soundi7.jpg

I have no idea why but I expected Alexi to scream or sth while this dude is needling his skin with this :lol: A friend of mine told me that tattoos are nothing but a major pain and removing a tattoo is even worse....
Well, nice tattoo :)

To scream? On this? :lol: You ever had a tatto? Do you know that the nail is only a few milimetres under the skin, it doesn't hurt SO much. The pain is harder when you break your bones, and he did. Plus, he is a man, plus - come on, girls who make a butterfly tattoes skream because there are noone to hit them to stop.

:lol: I don't have a tattoo cuz they are stupid and last time i saw a GUY getting a tattoo he was screaming :lol::lol::lol: and i know that the needle is not so deep under the skin but still...
а сега какво ще получа за тоз тежък физически труд, направен от мене (смяна на подписа) :lol:

:lol: I don't have a tattoo cuz they are stupid and last time i saw a GUY getting a tattoo he was screaming :lol::lol::lol: and i know that the needle is not so deep under the skin but still...
а сега какво ще получа за тоз тежък физически труд, направен от мене (смяна на подписа) :lol:

Да те черпя една бира?:Spin:

мииииии да........... ама ако ме изиграеш с топла бира и студено кебапче (ТИПИЧНО ПО БГ :lol: )...... гледай сега аз очкаквах билетче за 70 000 тонс ъф метъл или айде нали съм скромна- билетче за СОВ в хелзинки........... ма нп и на биричка съм навита ;)

why :fu: ppl can speak in japanese here and so what? not a big deal and just skip those posts if you don't like them
It's not very nice when you see a new post in this theard and immediatly assume there's a new interview and get excited & shit and boom, instead there's some fucking stupid terrorist language all over the topic.

And for the sake of multiculturism, here's the same in catalan.
No és molt agradable quan veus a un nou lloc en aquesta tema i immediatament assumeixen que hi ha una nova entrevista i obtenir merda emocionats i la ploma i, en canvi hi ha algun maleït estúpid llenguatge terroristes en tot el tema

Not an Interview, but Store Signing :D
Its new for me:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8BExOy36A&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8P_pwmafTs&feature=related[/ame]

OMG, at 7:19 at laughed as crazy because of Roope :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhu1qr4Vvdo&feature=related[/ame]