COB Interviews

Wtf role playing games in COB Interviews section :erk::erk::erk:

Anyways, yesterday at Rautaryhmä live interview.. the interviewer basically asked important things about Kylähullut and the new Kylähullut album.. :lol: WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!:lol: Like "are you going to go to rehearsals and practise the songs hard?" :lol: *Stomache hurts of laughter*.. Alexi, I saw his look a few times, he was like looking a way and on his face thinking where the fuck do these guys come from and was clearly like whatever.. because they put more importance on Kylähullut than the new COB album. :loco:

Luckily just when they were about to stop, the interviewer remembered "Oh hey, you have a new album with COB too or something right?" :lol::lol: I could see Alexi was happy when he said some things about it (posted on the other thread). I'm glad nothing official was announced here. The interviewer was dumb enough to ask anything tho. It sucks because no-fans get to do these interviews. It would've been like Alexi says what the remaining 4 song titles are, and in the middle of his sentence the other guy goes And now we move to Disney channel, good night.

1,5 years of touring for that shit album :erk: It's gonna be great when they start playing the new super songs live :kickass::kickass: Here's marketing for you COB, get the album out for Christmas, woohoo!! :headbang: (ps I'm so sorry for Henkka for having to do that interview in that state of hangover..)

are YOU drunk?if not you're hopeless.of course 1.5 years for AYDY,it's their fifth album and has carried on a world tour.you can't tour the world in 2 months if you're not Iron Maiden or Metallica,who can take the luxury of doing just 5 shows and then go back home and they'll be as big as they were.COB are not,so they need to promote the album as much as they can.about the new songs you don't have a clue how they'll be so don't start because if next album ends up being worse than AYDY what wil you call it?

I found it on youtube just second ago:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NNhCFDMRER0

thanks a lot!

yep,thats what it seems,or that something is really wrong in the inner circle of the band,because Zarok said in the interview thread that Alexi sounded anoyed when he asked about Sinergy.

I mean, there are so many thrash influences on it, just check COBTV2 with the riffs, the songtitles are different, etc.
Just imagine Tie My Rope with Trash influences and you have Blooddrunk.

I said imagine Tie My Rope with much better vocals and guitars, and you get an impression how good Blooddrunk will be. They didn't change the song to be more thrashy, it is what it is. But I'm sure those who love kick-in-the-face music will worship this album. Those Mozart fans who say everything after Hatebreeder is shit, might still have a little problem, but will definitely like it too. Looking forward to that melodic speed thrash heavy metal shit.

yep,thats what it seems,or that something is really wrong in the inner circle of the band,because Zarok said in the interview thread that Alexi sounded anoyed when he asked about Sinergy.

Yeah, that quote sticks out beyond anything else he said in the interview. This would have been a great opportunity to let us know what the hell is going on with Sinergy. Instead he interrupted Zarok and didn't say anything. This has GOT to be a Kimberly thing in my opinion, he doesn't even want to address it so it has to go beyond the music and the lineup. He was married to her and divorced her, he prolly wants nothing to do with her anymore...

This kills me! I love Sinergy, and their music has been consistently amazing, best solos and riffs ever. I am really dissappointed.

well yeah,it's dissapointing,but also when neither him nor Roope say anything about Sinergy that can be that any of them is sure of how the situation is.I'm still waiting for some official news of them(to say and make true that they dissband or to set release date for Sins Of The Past,but some news).