COB Interviews

Cool interview but yeah, ''trying to forget the first album'' and ''it'd be cool to tour with Slipknot'' were like two punches in the face :erk:

Well, bands listen to their albums differently than fans do... And they're still playing Lake Bodom live and imo that's the greatest song on SW.
Anyway, touring with Slipknot... :erk: Can't stand them...

Does anybody know what Janne means by that 'long story' he refers to? I'd really like to know... ^^

"Sorry, I wasn't listening" :lol:

Does anybody know what Janne means by that 'long story' he refers to? I'd really like to know... ^^

I don't know, but my guess would be that he doesn't like the linup, and if he says anything about the bands that are playing, the label is gonna be on his ass...so he just said "long story"
I'm not sure though, I'm just guessing..

Cool interview but yeah, ''trying to forget the first album'' and ''it'd be cool to tour with Slipknot'' were like two punches in the face :erk:

The UK part was indeed a funny part, :lol: How Janne went about it won't please the label.

Feel bad for all the U.K. fans that are getting hosed on by Janne. Felt like basically saying "Going to the U.K. is a waste of time and not fun" :lol: harsh

EDIT: After watching it again, it seems like when Alexi sais "well for example it'd be cool to tour with Slipknot... for example." that seems way more like a BIG hint rather than him just saying it to say it, but I don't care what bands the boys like or hate, I just think it was a hint at that tour maybe.

^So it seems :erk:

DOUBLE POSTJUMP: It is, we're commenting the last interview, :lol:

Am I being really silly today? I was laughing my ass off to that interview, funny guys :lol:

But yeah I kinda felt weird to the forgetting our first album comment :Smug:

Well, it was a funny and cool interview, just that it had two direct punches in the face, but otherwise it was funny.

Your opinion doesn't matter. You got on my case because I bashed a lame album.

Not again please :rolleyes:

Directed to Chamet:

Dude, it doesn't! :lol: I'm just a random bloke, I don't honestly value my opinion higher than anyone on the internet because... IT DOES NOT MATTER IN THE LEAST BIT.

Well put :kickass:

Well, bands listen to their albums differently than fans do... And they're still playing Lake Bodom live and imo that's the greatest song on SW.

Doesn't mind how you listen to Something Wild, Touch Like Angel Of Death, Deadnight Warrior and Lake Bodom are killer live songs (the others rock too, but I like them more on album). At least IMO.

Anyway, touring with Slipknot... :erk: Can't stand them...

Not that extreme for me, but I don't like them and I don't like Bodom supporting them cos means less Bodom. I will like more the opening act than the support and the headliner :erk:

Same here, but I think Chamet has high probabilities of having nailed it.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Alexi and computer, a frustrated love history, :lol:

By first album he means AYDY? :confused:

You listen to shitty death metal so... :lol:

Your opinion doesn't matter. You got on my case because I bashed a lame album.

Wow, dude. Way to troll. Seriously. I am quoting this so hopefully the on-topic mod will clean this crap up. :erk:

Directed to Chamet:

Dude, it doesn't! :lol: I'm just a random bloke, I don't honestly value my opinion higher than anyone on the internet because... IT DOES NOT MATTER IN THE LEAST BIT.

You're right that it shouldn't matter what you say to him at the end of the day, but ont he board in the grand scheme of things you're trolling the forum and causing trouble, your posts that lead to this just cause a lot of unnecessary drama (and they're not just secluded to this thread either). I'm not trying to bring it all back up but please cease and desist. I'm not a mod nor do I have any say but if I were you I would modify my behaviour unless you want to see yourself gone from here.

Oh, and :lol: As far as that 10 minute video interview went, it was entertaining. I don't like to see only Alexi and Janne all the time their 'routine' is getting old but I think the other guys don't like to be in the spotlight so it all works out. And just as a hint from myself, you guys should be expecting that Slipknot tour :p

Wow, dude. Way to troll. Seriously. I am quoting this so hopefully the on-topic mod will clean this crap up. :erk:

You're right that it shouldn't matter what you say to him at the end of the day, but ont he board in the grand scheme of things you're trolling the forum and causing trouble, your posts that lead to this just cause a lot of unnecessary drama (and they're not just secluded to this thread either). I'm not trying to bring it all back up but please cease and desist. I'm not a mod nor do I have any say but if I were you I would modify my behaviour unless you want to see yourself gone from here.

Fuck off.

get a life loser ^^ my god XDDD

about the interview with alexi and janne,why was janne so upset about things haha and he said its a long story..seems like alexi knows somethin XDD any ideas ???

Oh, and :lol: As far as that 10 minute video interview went, it was entertaining. I don't like to see only Alexi and Janne all the time their 'routine' is getting old but I think the other guys don't like to be in the spotlight so it all works out. And just as a hint from myself, you guys should be expecting that Slipknot tour :p

lol well i'm glad you guys found it entertaining :kickass:

honestly at the time i didn't care which of the guys i interviewed because they're all cool in my book, but in the end they decided that alexi and janne would do it [which was definitely fine with me since: (1) i interviewed henkka last time (2) i've never met alexi before and (3) they're funny as hell...but on a side note-- henkka was really cool to interview too back in the day, and he was super nice about it considering that it was my first interview ever lol. very cool guy :headbang:]. but like i said, it really didn't matter-- i agree, i think it would be cool to put jaska or roope in the spotlight for once...but alexi and janne are always fun to talk with

and yup the slipknot tour has been officially confirmed...when alexi made that comment during the interview, i felt like it was definitely a hint towards the tour. he didnt mention/hint about what bands would be on the fall US tour though, so i guess we'll have to wait and see...

@ AXLzLady: yeah, it was a cool interview, thank you. :headbang: Do you know what's the "long story" behind Janne's reluctance to do Download, and his dislike of the UK?

I'm guessing the UK comment was made because of all the stuff they've been doing here for the launching of Spinefarm UK, but who knows...

@ AXLzLady: yeah, it was a cool interview, thank you. :headbang: Do you know what's the "long story" behind Janne's reluctance to do Download, and his dislike of the UK?

no problem :)

and I have no idea, sorry :/ He didn't go into specifics and I didn't want to push him-- like someone mentioned above, I don't think the label will be too happy about his comment as is...but I say fuck it, he's entitled to his own opinion :kickass:

Actually it's about Metal Hammer, not Download. They've said many times they're really looking forward Download.

EDIT: I apologize, I watched again the interview and you were right, the other guys are excited about it but Janne is... well, not so excited it seems, :lol: Has he played there with Kotipelto or anything? Or has he gone there and partied like hell alone like he did in Dubai and doesn't want to come back or what??? :lol:

I'm guessing the UK comment was made because of all the stuff they've been doing here for the launching of Spinefarm UK, but who knows...

I think so. One isolated show in London, then two isolated shows in Dublin and Glasgow between Gigantour and festivals, 3 signing sessions shortly before the gigs, etc...