COB Interviews

Thanks Valkokukka :) Great interview Axlslady ;) Nice to see a well informed interviewer once in a while :)

thankx! I really appreciate that :) I know how frustrating it can be watching interviewers ask "what's your name and what do you do in your band?"-type questions lol...i'm definitely not a pro, but i always try to come up with some interesting questions

From June issue Terrorizer

scan0075.jpg

thankx! I really appreciate that :) I know how frustrating it can be watching interviewers ask "what's your name and what do you do in your band?"-type questions lol...i'm definitely not a pro, but i always try to come up with some interesting questions

I remember you also interviewed Henkka. That was a nice interview. You're good at that. And you seem to know a lot about the band.

EDIT : Funny interview ! thanx Sleeper666 !

Thanks Sleeper666 :)

So if that chick changed the bed, then why Alexi went to Janne's bed...

From http://www.stalker.cd/index.php?lang=2&content=81&id=130:

Do you have any good tour stories to share with us?
There are plenty of those, let me just think of something special. Well, I don´t know if I should...

If you´re not sure, then you probably should because we wanna hear it.
That´s true. During the first US tour we did, over a year ago, there was this crazy chick. She actually came onto the bus and said: “Ok, I´m gonna be here for the rest of the tour.” And I was like: “Ok, whatever, you can be here, it´s cool. This is totally stupid though, but... “ What happened was that I was totally fucked up, I was drunk, out of my mind, and I ended up having sex with this girl on my bunk, I slept on the top bunk of the bus...

I´ve always wondered if that was possible.
It is actually. And afterwards I said to the chick: “I´m gonna go and have a cigarette, so just have fun.” She stayed there and I went into the back lounge and had a cigarette. After that I seriously just wanted to go back there and just go to sleep, but I opened the curtain and our sound guy was fucking that same chick on my bunk. I was like: "Dude, are you gonna take a long time? I wanna go to sleep." And he was like: "Hold on for ten minutes and we´re gonna be done." I thought: “Fine, I´ll go to Janne´s bunk right beneath mine.” I went there and me and Janne were lying there listening to them having sex and they just kept going forever. Was that fucked up enough?!

No problem, I owe you quite a lot of cool COB pics, and I'm not of the opinion that people should keep things for themselves. It won't harm you to share, so I share the interview, :lol: Chamet shared the link, I gave the interview, I think it's a good deal, :lol: