COB Interviews

95jke98.jpg

I typed it on Google and you get:

Interview: Henkka Seppälä of Children of Bodom - WeLoveMetal.com
- [ Käännä tämä sivu ]
27 Sep 2010 ... In this exclusive interview with talk with Henkka about the Oct 12th show in Halifax with Black Label Society, the new album that is on its ..

The entire welovemetal-site is down right now. Let's see if they still keep everything secret.. when the site is accessible.

EDIT: It works now, but it's some kind of audio file and I can't play it. :Smokedev: I've always known I'm jinxed with the technical stuff. So can someone listen to it and write exactly what Henkka says about the album?

Ok so all news they managed to squeeze out was a release date. The tour interviewers are nothing but downright amateurs, or just don't give a fuck about their music. March 7th? Holy mother of fucking devil that's after next winter which will be the coldest winter in thousand years according to forecasts, so what the fuck am I doing here now? It's like waiting for grandchildren when you don't even have a wife.

Must be some of the best English I heared from Roope in a while.

nothing really new about the album but given the time of the interview that's not really a surprise.

Thanks !!