CoB Live at Wacken: LIVE STREAM

did anyone recorded it:(?
me did but the sound is fuckin shit, doesn'T sound like what i've listened to o_O

same photos from live stream:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks for the pics!!!!!!

Yeah, if anyone has a link to the footage, would be much appreciated. :kickass:

The setlist sounds like the same as what they played in OZ.

Oh god, that was terrible. :erk: I hope their on stage monitors were to blame 'cause Hellhounds...was so sloppy. Roope wasn't the slightest big impressive either, to me.

I highly disliked this. :(

Dude! First off, if shit is fucked up on stage , they come strait to me and ask me to fix it. And there was no major problems. So........ Eat "insert your own bad word here".

And as far as the show goes... I thought it was great.

from SOB:

Wacken setlist
The setlist of Children Of Bodom's fifth appearance at the German Wacken Open Air was pretty similar to the one they used at the Finnish Rockperry festival. The band presented their known four new songs from the Blooddrunk album to the ten thousands of fans from all around the world, as well as all the classics, which are essential for every Children Of Bodom gig. The impressive show was also available as live stream on the internet.

Intro (Evil Dead II soundtrack)
Sixpounder
Hellhounds On My Trail
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Follow The Reaper
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Banned From Heaven
Needled 24/7
One Day You Will Cry
Mask Of Sanity / Deadnight Warrior medley
Hate Me!
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
---------------
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

During the gig, the theme of "Knight Rider" was played before "Mask Of Sanity/Deadnight Warrior", as well as "Jump" before "Downfall", besides the almost mandatory "Umbrella". A detailed report from Lari will follow within the next days.