CoB on myspace.....for gods sake.

Gilly

Bite me
Aug 16, 2006
UK
www.myspace.com
Why do people even bother making an Alexi profile....or a Janne profile...and pretend that they are actually that particular band member?
Its annoying.

Then loads of little kids are like "WOOOOW ALEXI I LOVE YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!!!"

ITS NOT ALEXI!!! OKAAAAYY!!?!?!?!!?

Unless the band have actually all decided to go out and make their own profiles....and spend the time using html to make it look better....which I doubt.

I know it happens all the time. I know i should ignore it.
But its fucking irritating.

Someone pretending to be Alexi added me and was like "i remember when I met you" blah blah..
what a load of crap.
Like alexi would ever have the time to do that...AAARRRGGGGH
Like he would ever remember meeting me briefly a couple times anyway lmao.

Oh god...im ranting.
Its just so annoying that people are so lame.

actually children of bodom itself has a profile as a whole band on my space...correct me if im wrong...they dont have individual profiles..but the band as a whole...

actually children of bodom itself has a profile as a whole band on my space...correct me if im wrong...they dont have individual profiles..but the band as a whole...

yes i know that...i was on their top 8 (lol how cool of me...) for a while after i met them the first time .... thats an official one and everyone knows this.

im talking about the band members seperately. as stated in my first post.

lol =P

if i remember correctly there was even a news on cobhc.com which said that alexi, janne, jaska and roope don't even have myspace profiles....just henkka has one...

if i remember correctly there was even a news on cobhc.com which said that alexi, janne, jaska and roope don't even have myspace profiles....just henkka has one...

yes i remeber this...wasnt aware that henkka had one though?!
hmm.
theres so many alexi profiles and they all like to think that they ARE alexi. ive spoken to a few of them and they are so hilarious in the fact that they are adamant that they ARE ALEXI LAIHO!
ha!

yeah was just clarifying that they do have a bands profile...but yes i recall seeing this too that they dont have individual profiles...but i was not aware that henka actually had one...he seems to be the only one in the band whos into computers , internet life etc.

no offence, but, do you really think that making a thread about it is gonna make retards stop making fake profiles?

┼Victim of the Night┼;6583392 said:
I highly doubt on this. There's always someone who gets fooled, it's always been like this since the world was created, hehe. :)

True =]

I remember when I first joined, my friend list was full of all these fake profiles :p

2uhs4sw.jpg

:lol::lol: @ Eli!!!!! :p