who is the best in cob?

I guess so but smoothly and playing any arps or scales is pretty good damn hard. well you can play faster on keys than a guitar. I wouldnt say its harder to shred on a guitar tho because keyboard solos tend to be a bit quicker so it kinda evens it out. but

Midnightblueshade said:
I'd more like say: poor Jaska and Henkka... noone ever chooses them to be best o_O
well compared to alexi and janne i know they would even say not to compare them... they rule, but not like alexi and janne. dont get me wrong, when it comes to my favorite guy in the band, its definatley henkka...i love him, and he knows it:)

Alexi... he writes all the music, and is much more technical than Janne. And he's been much more technical for a while!

Close second place - Jaska! This man has speed and difficult rhythms on the double kick like nobody's fuckin' business.

I love Janne's playing, but for a synth player it's not technical at all. Look at Rudess (even if you're like me and you don't like DT, this guy shreds like no other on the keys), or Johanson or someone.