who is the best in cob?

I'd say that the hate crew all in all is the best, so I won't say aleksi is best or janne is best or whoever, cause they're all fucking gods on their instruments.
Roope was bunnys teacher, but aleksi is just a brilliant songwriter....
henkka and jaska are gods, too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without them, bodom wouldn't be bodom (of course... :) ) Hope you know what i'm trying to say with my poor english... anyway, they rock as hell and i hope they won't split within the next years, my life would get to an end right at the moment when the hate crew wouldn't be the hate crew any more...

okay... so janne rules, and alexi rules. but janne can shread better, but he has two hands, in comparison to alexi's one hand to shread with. then alexi sings and writes also... so i have changed my mind and i say that they are pretty damn even if i can say that. they both do about the same, they both rule!

i say this thread is gay and lying...u cant compare the members to each other cuz they dont play the same instrument. id say that each is the best at what they do; further making CoB the best band in the world

Venymous said:
i say this thread is gay and lying...u cant compare the members to each other cuz they dont play the same instrument. id say that each is the best at what they do; further making CoB the best band in the world
agreed, even though i started this thread. it was provoked by a conversation between friends... i have concluded they are totally equal:) :worship:

funny thread, really.... but I agree with heather... you just can't compare them...
and janne smoked too when I last saw him, but actually he was forced to, so... I guess he'S a non-smoker normally! :)