who's the best in COB??

The global temperature change resulted in the sea currents changing course so we no longer get air heated by the Golf current, insted it blows from the tundras of Siberia Russia so now everybody's dick is frozen in October already and when the summer holidays start it's still enough for snowmobiling.

I think it's our turn here to enjoy good weather . you guys in summer have nice weather but we were burning ! so it's going to be a nice condition here. I had two guests from Russia two years ago and I took them out for a Christmas swim and they couldn't believe they were swimming at that time of the year!

Well that's true, I wouldn't move any more south, because of the nature here. The winter quarantees fresh and lush forests and lakes.

I don't really know how to record together instruments. I only have a guitar and a keyboard, and I don't know how to use computer. And I haven't started any band stuff cos my lack of theory knowledge would make it stupid, plus I'd only join a band that makes the kind of music I like, and those bands most likely have players who know theory. And nobody's gonna join my band and fulfill my vision if I don't know any theory. And I don't have time or will to go learn theory to any expensive classes, I'm too old for that anyway. My form of creativity is literature. I even did graphics for work, but I don't have education to use graphics programs well. I hope this answers. So if I ever publish a work of art, it won't be music, it won't be graphic art, it will be a novel, lol, I've already written one Lord of the Rings on this forum about lakes and atmosphere.

Theory, theory, theory.... ^^ You don't need any theory to play an instrument or to join a band dude. That's no excuse. I don't know shit about any theory and I played in a few bands and can play any kind of solos, riffs or whatever because I know what sounds good and what not. And if you play long enough, you know what scales you can play over an e, g, a or whatever root note.

I don't really know how to record together instruments. I only have a guitar and a keyboard, and I don't know how to use computer. And I haven't started any band stuff cos my lack of theory knowledge would make it stupid, plus I'd only join a band that makes the kind of music I like, and those bands most likely have players who know theory. And nobody's gonna join my band and fulfill my vision if I don't know any theory. And I don't have time or will to go learn theory to any expensive classes, I'm too old for that anyway. My form of creativity is literature. I even did graphics for work, but I don't have education to use graphics programs well. I hope this answers. So if I ever publish a work of art, it won't be music, it won't be graphic art, it will be a novel, lol, I've already written one Lord of the Rings on this forum about lakes and atmosphere.

I don't know how long you've been into playing music but was it hard to find 2 or 3 people that like the same sort of music that you do? and was it hard to learn music theory through books? and theory is not that important. the guys in Wine From Tears don't know much theory. but they released a masterpiece because they had the CREATIVITY AND EMOTIONS!

too much theory does not mean anything. is some who has a PHD in linguistics necessarily an awesome poet?

as far as I know metal is very popular in Finland. it's not hard to find metal fans and also it's country COB came from so many others are also inspired by COB music. it's not like where I live. I live in a huge island and the only metal fan is me!
I started to play guitar 6 months ago. no instructors were here to teach me so it was all trial and error for me. the progress is very slow but I do think I have to do this cuz I have nothing to live for other than music...

you're living in Finland a free country so why don't you enjoy it?

two weeks ago I was stopped by the door of our university because I have long hair and I was wearing COB t-shirt! noone can imagine how fucked up this could be. everything around me just splashes negative energy and hatred..

breathing is getting difficult here let alone being a musician...

I really envy your countries..and I think it sucks to see many good musicians have limited their talents to the Youtube realm.

I know, Swallow the Sun don't know theory either. Creativity is 100 times more important than theory. But still, I would feel stupid working with dudes who tell me to play a certain chord or certain note and I don't know how. Also, I'm focusing on my martial art hobby mostly so I have no time really for the band stuff. I did play on a gig once, and I didn't know shit, but everybody was drunk so ^^

if you don't really dig having a band that's another story but if you start your own band Nobody can tell you to play anything because in that case you are not a hired musician.