who is the best in cob?

I've listened to the live War of Razors over and over again, to try to answer that very question.... because both of their playing is so orgasmic... I could just sit forever and listen to those keyboard or guitar arpeggios... ohhh yeahhh....

But I have a bias toward keyboard players. Janne.

Technically I'd say Alexi 'cause I suck at sweeping arpeggios in that speed... ;)

You can't produce hum and noise with a keyboard, 'cause there's nothing you have to mute while playing... so for me the guitar player deserves more respect when it comes to shredding, well that's just my opinion. Janne rocks, too of course! :)

ok Keyboards and Guitars may be able to play same notes same keys play same exact Solos and Arpeggios. But you cannot say this Keyboard Player is better than This Guitarist, cuz the Instruments are very different when it actually comes to playing them. And dont forget Jaska, Jaska Kicks ass on Drums

They are all damn good :) Well it's true, Janne plays FAST AS FUCK, he's sure one of the fastest keyboarders. But I must admit: SOME of his stuff on Follow The Reaper is cheesy...but only SOME of it. As for the rest: :kickass: especially on songs like Lake Bodom!!!! :headbang:
The one and only Angry Lil' Bunnyrabbit can not only shred :worship: and scream (and spit :lol: :lol: ) but is such a WICKED song writer too! :worship:
and he's got something about him....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin:
The rhythm section also rocks of course!
Jaska may be not exactly as good as Daniel Erlandsson (one of the best metal drummers I've heard :headbang: ) but he's really good.
And as a bass player (well, ok, I haven't played for THAT long ;) ) I must say, it would kick TONS of booty to be able to play like Henkka one day. In 5-7 years maybe.......

Janne and Alexi both "win" in my opinion. Shakma sometimes even plays faster than the bunny, that's true. But then the bunny WRITES 99% of Bodom's music...

Rabbit ofcourse :p I worship him, he plays guitar, and he smokes.. Janne doesn`t.. (how did that deal with this? ) So i say allu the bunny is best. But Janne is best on keys.. And Henkka on bass.. And Jaska in drums. And roope has done a great job too..

Bunny will get lung cancer and so will I [/BLACK HUMOUR]

Roope can shred just as well as Allu (if not even a little bit better, but then ok he's 9 yrs older than teh bunny). But as a song writer I prefer Alexi.

If it's true that Ale has sold his guitars then it's sad, because he sure as hell can riff! But whatever, he should do what he thinks is good, so if he wants to be a family man (as Allu has said in some interviews) then I wish him good luck at that...

i say theres no favorites in this band, they all work just as hard to make it all work well, but skill wise i might say alexi, because he only uses one hand to shred while janne uses two. and did you people see him live during chokehold, when janne does that bad as fuck keyboard harmonizing lead, towards the end of the keyboard solo, ALEXI HARMONIZES WITH HIM ON THAT :worship: