COB:OT 2008

OvSeth

Mar 2, 2007
Montreal, Canada.
So, wat happened here in 2008? I was away and I came back to see that I have mod powers, heartless_name doesn't post here anymore and Alexis.. well he didn't change, he's still the Alexis we love to hate :cool:.

No, really, remembering 2008 and going onto 2009, let's talk about this year!

I think there was alot of drama this year :lol: a shitload more than 2007 i think.

EDIT: As for my own irl '08, it started pretty much fucked up (well, the first 2-3 days were nice i remember) and it got better around graduation, then it went awesome when i started my new school, and now it will end pretty much fucked up again. :p

I think there was alot of drama this year :lol: a shitload more than 2007 i think.

In 2007 we didn't have an e-couple made up of a desperate christian-metal-radio host and a bisexual nympho.

Also forum seems to have shifted from "everyone makes fun of eachother here", to "This is my Livejournal, and the everyday events of my life..."
"Ur ghey!"
"0mG5wd U dont know me!!!!!!"

Ensi is the best thing that has happened to Cobot this year.
I know he joined in 2007, but damn... That's one funny little motherfucker.

The raids, the dramalulz, the mod oppression, the retirement of Heartless_Name, disappearance of Gonzo, epic return of the Codi and Gonzo cartoons... that's all I can remember about this year on the forum... made some new friends, lost some old ones... we lost a lot of good regulars this year though.

I mean I don't care to recap my personal life on this board, I had a great year kinda, some bad shit around April-May but the rest has been splendid.