COB:OT 2008

This year is the year this board lost too many good regulars.

And I don't know if it was better or worse than 2007, both years were filled with too many gayboys.

this is why kids shouldn't get nice things.

PS. Nobody gave a shit about the stuff you reported. Deron specifically stated that he wouldn't bother about cobot if people didn't report. I mean ffs man, reporting that goatse gif?! Grow a fucking pair.

YOU, sir, are the reason we can't have nice things. Also, if you keep reporting for personal vendettas, measures will be taken. Take this as a first and last warning.

this is why kids shouldn't get nice things.

SHUT UP YOU STUPID CUNT. GO SUCK A BAG OF DICKS.

You used to be ok with me, I enjoyed your posts. I don't know what the fuck happened you... maybe your dad stopped giving you reach arounds while he raped your hemorrhoid infested asshole, but knock your shit off. GET OVER SHIT, YOU DUMB FAGGOT ASSHOLE.

PS. Nobody gave a shit about the stuff you reported. Deron specifically stated that he wouldn't bother about cobot if people didn't report. I mean ffs man, reporting that goatse gif?! Grow a fucking pair.

YOU, sir, are the reason we can't have nice things. Also, if you keep reporting for personal vendettas, measures will be taken. Take this as a first and last warning.

THIS. FUCK SAKES THIS. 2006 was awesome because NO ONE REPORTED THINGS. I mean barely anyone reported anything, and if you did want to report something you had a good reason. SOmetimes you'd do it to fuck with someone you didn't like but nowadays EVERY FAGGOT reports EVERYTHING in order to try and get back at the person that hurt their feelings. STOP BEING BUTTHURT KIDS OR FUCKING LEAVE!

THIS. FUCK SAKES THIS. 2006 was awesome because NO ONE REPORTED THINGS. I mean barely anyone reported anything, and if you did want to report something you had a good reason. SOmetimes you'd do it to fuck with someone you didn't like but nowadays EVERY FAGGOT reports EVERYTHING in order to try and get back at the person that hurt their feelings. STOP BEING BUTTHURT KIDS OR FUCKING LEAVE!

Exactly, because:

both years were filled with too many gayboys.

Exactly, because:

Dude I have my differences with you at times, we are both fags in our own way but I mean overall I have respect for you. 2006 was a golden year, 2007 was mixed with win and fail but had HEAVY moderation, along with most of 2008, although 2008 tipped the scales with massive fail. Just now we were starting to get back an atmosphere of 2006, I felt it, and then that faggot comes along and reports someone because they hurt his feelings 4 months ago and brings Deron back into the picture. Jesus I RAGE'd :lol:

Deron wants more than anything else for us to act a TINY BIT like human beings, and adults. He will let us alone if we play nice, if he has to come babysit us then he get mad and enforces his gestapo tactics.

crybaby.png

tld;r version.