COB Pics

How the hell can ppl make such a fuss about a kiss. I am 100% straight yet I've kissed a guy once or twice when I've been drunk. When finns get drunk something much more radical can break out than one fcking kiss.

I made this a long time ago... I hope u like it. :) I'll make a new one after the tour in Europe.

COB_Live_06_by_DDarkie.jpg

chameleon said:
How the hell can ppl make such a fuss about a kiss. I am 100% straight yet I've kissed a guy once or twice when I've been drunk. When finns get drunk something much more radical can break out than one fcking kiss.

or maybe it´s their way to avoid the army cause gay people don´t have to go to the army :cool:

chameleon said:
When finns get drunk something much more radical can break out than one fcking kiss

And what else?
Guys, I had already seen their first kiss (I think) in a photo... but I thought it was the only time it happened... I'm really surprised..

You know... They've kissed at least... five times, I think..? I think they've kissed much more times, but these five kisses I can proof. ;)

1. This one I already posted, it's on dvd.

2. This is on dvd, too. It's from some gig.

3. This one you all maybe already know?

4. They kissed in Wacken too, or it seems they did. And I read somewhere that someone saw them kiss.

5. And they kissed at Ankkarock this year too. The pic isn't very good, but I was there and I saw it! ;)