COB Pics

Hey, these pictures were great. I don't have a problem with the dark hair. I think it's more true to him, he's actually a brunette!

Who the hell cares anyway. He'll play the same.

Does anyone know where I can get the In Your Face DVD? Thanks.

Thanks so much, I'll have to wait for my credit card to be activated so I can buy it online... I'll have to wait a little longer than I thought. :) Oh well, worth it! Keep the pics coming, I love the baby pictures of the band. Very odd, though the young teen Alexi looks exactly the same as he does now. LMAO

Rocksane said:
Alexi_Laiho_clinic_by_madoa.jpg

he looks good. ;>

MjauY said:
it's feels strange to see alexi with dark hair on stage :zipit:

Yeah, well, I think that the dark hair suits him but still... it looks sooo strange! Btw, hope he'll get back to his original color soon!!:)

jhonnah said:
You know... They've kissed at least... five times, I think..? I think they've kissed much more times, but these five kisses I can proof. ;)

1. This one I already posted, it's on dvd.

2. This is on dvd, too. It's from some gig.

3. This one you all maybe already know?

4. They kissed in Wacken too, or it seems they did. And I read somewhere that someone saw them kiss.

5. And they kissed at Ankkarock this year too. The pic isn't very good, but I was there and I saw it! ;)

omg XD they're nice ^ ^

jhonnah said:
You know... They've kissed at least... five times, I think..? I think they've kissed much more times, but these five kisses I can proof. ;)

1. This one I already posted, it's on dvd.

2. This is on dvd, too. It's from some gig.

3. This one you all maybe already know?

4. They kissed in Wacken too, or it seems they did. And I read somewhere that someone saw them kiss.

5. And they kissed at Ankkarock this year too. The pic isn't very good, but I was there and I saw it! ;)

fucking cute :)

I think most people are just trying to get across that he's not gay. It's just annoying when people keep saying it. Shit happens when large amount of alcohol enters the body in a short period of time.