COB Pics

BodomTerrorOverGermany said:
Big

And about the kissses:Let them do whatever they want!Who cares if he's bi/gay/whatever like DarkestMaiden said:Fuck that.
It's the music that counts!!

I agree! He can do whatever he wants, I don't give a damn if he keeps playing laihe he does!

Well,I don't like these kind of jokes either.:Smug:
And I don't think Alexi's a nazi or sth like that.
I read in an interview (german Metal Hammer,10/05) that he sees himself as a patriotic person(they were talking about the lion tattoo on his left arm),but not in a nationalistic way.
So I don't believe things like that and somehow it wouldn't fit.Why would they play in Japan when he was a Nazi?

MjauY said:
off course ppl understand it's a joke, but the joke isn't funny! nazism is NOTHING to joke about -.-

It's not a fucking nazi joke. Someone on the Scythes of Bodom boards were saying blah blah about Alexi's hair. Then someone said omg what would he look like if he was bald, so someone make a bald picture of him so we could see.

<-Warheart-> said:
It's not a fucking nazi joke. Someone on the Scythes of Bodom boards were saying blah blah about Alexi's hair. Then someone said omg what would he look like if he was bald, so someone make a bald picture of him so we could see.

You're right, but: it turned into some kind of Nazi-joke when someone replaced Hitler's face with Alexi's in the 2nd bald-head-picture that is around.
I don't think anyone has a problem with the picture that Wiberg from SOB made (which is rather funny), the problem is rather this 2nd picture...which, in my opinion, was pretty unneccessary...

Morle said:
You're right, but: it turned into some kind of Nazi-joke when someone replaced Hitler's face with Alexi's in the 2nd bald-head-picture that is around.
I don't think anyone has a problem with the picture that Wiberg from SOB made (which is rather funny), the problem is rather this 2nd picture...which, in my opinion, was pretty unneccessary...

True

Morle said:

exactly!

Morle said:

OK that's cool, totally understandable.

Henkka:lol:

Henkka1.jpg