COB Pics

A black & white pic of Henkka and Alexi; I can't for the life of me remember where I found it:

HenkkaAlexi.jpg

Very nic pic. I love black & white pics.

Ahoi to all!!!

I havent checked out the piccies-thread completely (I got a life *coughs*), so some of you might have seen the following promo and signing session pics before , but here you go::heh:

cobband.jpg

Alexi_promo02.jpg

Alexi_promo.jpg

Alexi_promo09.jpg

Alexi_promo05.jpg

Cob_promo02.jpg

Children_of_Bodom_signing.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

Bodomfans.jpg

13.jpg

Reactions: Saartje
great first post! :kickass: some I have seen before some not. Great! :headbang:

@Nikkie: I guess, he looks much better without them :oops:

That is quite scary. Is there a larger pic of that,I'd like to show it to my mother. :)

Thank god there's no larger version - those braids are hardly to bear. His haircut is like an accident - you wanna look the other way but you cant avoid looking closely. So you wanna scare your mom, right???

Thank god there's no larger version - those braids are hardly to bear. His haircut is like an accident - you wanna look the other way but you cant avoid looking closely. So you wanna scare your mom, right???

:lol: nah,actually I had a little discussion with my mother about how much he is into hip-hop and stuff,this pic we can just laugh at him.

*by no means does this mean I'm making fun of him,I love him very much,but this is just a chance to laugh at him

Very nice pics,btw:)

LOL - thankx

and by the way, I'm afraid the "hip hop attitude"-DISEASE has spread out. Look at "Grandmaster" Alexi "BIG" L and his flipped cap

alexi24.jpg