COB Pics

^Nice pic Warheart! I have one similar to it from the guitar world magazine with his horns in the air. He's soooo hot when he's sweaty.

I like Alexi's skinniness. That's what makes him soooo hot. Boney guys are hot. It makes them have a nice body. Nikkie, i still can't believe you touched him. *jealous as fuck* When will I get to touch Alexi??????????!!!! I need a piece of him so badly. BTW, why do people think Henkka's hot? What do you people see him in? Some people actually think he's hot and Alexi's ugly.

lol, you'll never touch alexi x] *evil*

hi everybody
I'm new to the forum. the following pictures I took approx. one year ago at a signing session in Nuremberg, Germany. Enjoy :)

hope it works...

Aw, thanks for those!

Here's from getty image random crap:

Look at that face!

lex.jpg

lex1.jpg

lex2.jpg

By the way, midget boy in your pictures looks... dead. Long night, Alexi? LOL. Thanks.

I fear that the best heavy metal band from finland (COB) are losing their touch. The new cd isn't as good as the older ones. lots of useless songs there. I actually was in a CoB concert and they didn't meet my expectations. they were like having a bad hangover and couldn't give their best shot. I really hope that the next album will be better.

*// Sim Free Mobile Phones & Apple iPods for Free ! //*

Click here to find out more .... http://www.xpango.com?ref=90106146

I fear that the best heavy metal band from finland (COB) are losing their touch. The new cd isn't as good as the older ones. lots of useless songs there. I actually was in a CoB concert and they didn't meet my expectations. they were like having a bad hangover and couldn't give their best shot. I really hope that the next album will be better.

*// Sim Free Mobile Phones & Apple iPods for Free ! //*

Click here to find out more .... http://www.xpango.com?ref=90106146

Well, this is the Piccies Thread, so this wouldn't be the right place for discuss about that (the "Normal Threads" is the best place)... :)
You'll find many people that don't like new CoB's album, but also people that like it, as always... I like it.
You said that it's not good as the older ones.... I preferred their old sound too, but I'd say that they're just changing their style and trying what actually they feel closer to themselves, so I think it's a natural thing that we can only accept, it's just a matter of change... life is full of changes, we know it...
But anyway, welcome on the forum! :wave:

DarkHeistBringer: LOLOLOLOLOLOl! That's freakin hilarious esp. that Hallowed Be Thy Name part. Awww, Alexi's adoarrble as always. I love pics where he has his beanie on.

He does not look small. When he's on stage, he usually looks tall.

Nikkie: haha, i like that one of Alexi. The teddy bear perfects his look. I want to see him carry a real one around.

DarkHeistBringer: LOLOLOLOLOLOl! That's freakin hilarious esp. that Hallowed Be Thy Name part. Awww, Alexi's adoarrble as always. I love pics where he has his beanie on.

He does not look small. When he's on stage, he usually looks tall.

Nikkie: haha, i like that one of Alexi. The teddy bear perfects his look. I want to see him carry a real one around.

I got him a teddy bear the New York show,haha,he loved it:oops:

^Awwwwwwww! I saw a pic of him hugging a stuffed animal. I bet Janne got him that one....looks like it was in Japan cuz of the writing.