COB Pics

Oh girls, come on, PLEASE do contain yourselves.

And Henkka is attractive. Generally because he has a lovely voice and accent and is very tall. He's very masculine and those are traits many many women fall for which is why I can understand why so many of them favour him.

very true. henkka is like the ideal man a typical woman would have in mind. but i gotta agree with lady laiho when she says that skinny guys are hot. i prefer a skinny guy over a guy who has muscles any day. although, i don't think alexi is naturally that skinny. i think touring and all that vommiting of alc. makes his this skinny.

Well Alexi seems very tiny in frame all in all, his build is just small, that's all. But he is rather lean aswell. Nobody's a perfect man... there's no such thing as Mr Universe. Sex appeal is based on the opinion given at the situation. To one person you could be "Okay" and to another you could be their goddess.

Alexi is naturally skinny. He was really, really skinny before but i think touring as made him gain more weight. He looks more meaty now. Alexi's my man! He's just my type. *licks lips*

Children&

P3180003.jpg

Some pics I took at a signing last March