COB Pics

Probably been posted before...but whatever, I found it hilarious

lolexiinbarrelrp0.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;5782879 said:
Hmm, I think Nikkie was just telling something funny, with imagination...not that she really did that. :)

i lifted him,but not that much,hahaah,enough to get him off his feet for a bit:)

^Nice pic Warheart! I have one similar to it from the guitar world magazine with his horns in the air. He's soooo hot when he's sweaty.

I like Alexi's skinniness. That's what makes him soooo hot. Boney guys are hot. It makes them have a nice body. Nikkie, i still can't believe you touched him. *jealous as fuck* When will I get to touch Alexi??????????!!!! I need a piece of him so badly. BTW, why do people think Henkka's hot? What do you people see him in? Some people actually think he's hot and Alexi's ugly.

^Nice pic Warheart! I have one similar to it from the guitar world magazine with his horns in the air. He's soooo hot when he's sweaty.

I like Alexi's skinniness. That's what makes him soooo hot. Boney guys are hot. It makes them have a nice body. Nikkie, i still can't believe you touched him. *jealous as fuck* When will I get to touch Alexi??????????!!!! I need a piece of him so badly. BTW, why do people think Henkka's hot? What do you people see him in? Some people actually think he's hot and Alexi's ugly.

Just look at him and he's a fantastic person,onstage and offstage. :)