COB Pics

Kuuden Kielen Maistereita? Never heard or seen.

GREAT pics. Thank you!

alexi43go2.jpg

Zombiiiiieeee!

You're absolutely right, both are taken from the Finnish interview ;)

Yay! And if my ears remember good too... in that part we can hear "Silent Night, Bodom Night" !!! :)

(Hehe, I love that interview!!! :saint:)

Oh, and thanks so much for these pics: you've been really kind in sharing them with us, they're rare pics! :)

Kuuden Kielen Maistereita? Never heard or seen.

Really, never? Oh well, I can give you a link where you can see it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166919081048698811&q=kuuden+kielen+maistereita

Hoping that you'll like it, hehe! :)

Reactions: Darkest Maiden
┼Victim of the Night┼;5831349 said:
Yay! And if my ears remember good too... in that part we can hear "Silent Night, Bodom Night" !!! :)

(Hehe, I love that interview!!!)

Oh, and thanks so much for these pics: you've been really kind in sharing them with us, they're rare pics! :)

No prob!!! You're all welcome and that's finally what the pics are for.
Sharing = double pleasure ;)

The interview would be great if I knew more than just about 20 words in Finnish *sighs*

Here are some pics taken from the Uranium interview

CoB @ the Mystic Festival, 2001 (The caps are a little bit small and fuzzy, so sorry in advance - I'll try to get them in bigger resolution)

I'm afraid Alexi was quite the only one being filmed more than just 3 seconds - the dude behind the camera seems to ignore the other band members. That's pretty shitty!!!

FOr some reason, i don't like that really skinny pic of Alexi. To me, it's the worst pic of him ever taken.

OMG, pics from Uranium! Damn, I missed that episode of it. I waited for it on the re-runs but it never came!!! What did they talk about in the interview. OMG, i can only imagine what hell Julia and Alexi will wreak together. And Deadly Ellie, again, nice pics!!!! I love rare Alexi pics. Ahhhhh, i like the one where he's all bundled up. He's so cute and he has a blue scarf! I'll make him one! The ones with Kim/Allu are cute to. I need more pics of them together.

Darkest Maiden: LOL, looks like Alexi can't breathe and he's having a heart attack.

If Janne gets bald and fat one day, there's no more -->
2414864ry3.gif

@Igraine: Most of all I like the Knight Rider-shirt :cool:

don' get mad at me; but I really like this one:
ladykiller2.jpg

Here's some screenshots from the 'Heavy Karaoke - Hits From Spinefarm' DVD
which includes three songs from Children Of Bodom ('Warheart', 'Children Of
Bodom' and 'Towards Dead End'). I think there's some footage that didn't get on
their 'CRY' DVD. For example, Alexi jamming with an acoustic on top of a
wrecked car. :)