COB Pics

Very nice :worship:

Is the DVD worth its price? Cause I haven't seen it under 25 euro's yet:err:

Well, I guess it is if you like to either sing or play an instrument or do them both (really badly since there's onyl 15 songs :erk:). I think the 'Bandoke' -thing is pretty cool, although I can make backing tracks and all. :)

I like to sing so that won't be a problem, but still €25 for 15 songs, damn expensive. Perhaps I ll buy it one day, footage looks pretty cool

Gals, it seems like Henkka put on some weight recently... :lol:

pdvd030oy0.jpg

Nice pics... the dude doing shots with Alexi is cool, reminds me of Kerry King or Bam Bam Bigelow (RIP) but...

l_e6d66156d8d94ef3e734f9b97c89cdbc.jpg

*takes hand* MARRY ME OMGALEXI! :lol:

And

l_3d81fdcbf1823352a5fc9598c53a03ee.jpg

Is that the guy from Static X at the end of the table :erk::confused:? Wtf?? Also, how old is this kid, 6?

^:lol:

BTW that kid on the third pic looks so damn young o_O

I don't care if Henkka has gained weight, he still looks hot :oops:

Here's some screenshots from the 'Heavy Karaoke - Hits From Spinefarm' DVD
which includes three songs from Children Of Bodom ('Warheart', 'Children Of
Bodom' and 'Towards Dead End'). I think there's some footage that didn't get on
their 'CRY' DVD. For example, Alexi jamming with an acoustic on top of a
wrecked car. :)

cool pics. Funny how the name on the headstock was covered with tape. I guess he can be only seen playing ESP guitars in official footage or something.

cool pics. Funny how the name on the headstock was covered with tape. I guess he can be only seen playing ESP guitars in official footage or something.

Yeah, the headstock was also covered with tape on the black Jackson he played in Tuska 2003 if I remember right.

why would they do that though? roope's jacksons don't need to be covered up but i'm pretty sure he is endorsed and has his own kind of esp also. maybe alexi just does it for style or something? at first i thought the thing on the accoustic headstock was just glare from the sun or something.